• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS bitch feels like a loser when her bf gave her a LV wallet instead of a Chanel one

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She keeps saying that her sister's bf gave her sister more expensive gifts and bought her sister more expensive dinner. Why don't she let her sister's bf fuck her then? Her bf should just dump her immediately.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should do away with woman charter.
the woman charter is an insult and it discriminating again woman's independent.
Singapore woman is no longer former or villager, therefore the woman's charter are out dated.

for all male Singaporean, treat your companion well, pay only when you fuck.
don't fuck, don't pay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Condolences to the boyfriend. Spending much of your disposable income for an ungrateful bitch in exchange for (possible) grumpy sex. :rolleyes:

He's dumb and young, but he'll learn. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think maybe she want to use reverse psychology to make people feel envy of her KNN rast time my uncle wanted to taste a msian nus chiobu hai then one day my uncle told her KNN my orifice colleague all drive car gai (and that was the truth) except him KNN my uncle intention was to boast to her that his income is also good type KNN who knows she immediately told my uncle KNN don't think I don't know you want to boast your income KNN my uncle inmediately went into state of embarrassment KNN some of these nus hai really can be very witty while some gave bank account lumber to strangers KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing face, she's likely a Coach.

No need to see face. No matter how chio, it will just be a wallet from AliExpress. Take it or leave it. Early 20s gals aren't good fuck materials. If u have tried women in their late 20s and early to late 30s, u will never want to touch a xiao mei mei. Only young, horny and immature NSFs and undergrad blokes will go bonkers over them.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This NUSwhispers posts 80% are trolls posts. For some reason enough dumbfucks take them seriously. Go follow the site for a while you’ll know what I mean.