• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nural anwar

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
From now on, Nurul Anwar will be my obsession.

I don't know why I am so fixated on chio girls vying for political office. Sigh. :o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give 2 more GEs for BN to fall from power..

By that time, Anwar if he's still alive, his age might deter him from claiming the Prime Minister post.. Nurul Izzah would be the perfect candidate to carry on his father's legacy..

Charming, articulate, she's symbolize the new breed of Malaysian Malays that yearns for a harmonious united Malaysia for all races..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give 2 more GEs for BN to fall from power..
By that time, Anwar if he's still alive, his age might deter him from claiming the Prime Minister post.. Nurul Izzah would be the perfect candidate to carry on his father's legacy..Charming, articulate, she's symbolize the new breed of Malaysian Malays that yearns for a harmonious united Malaysia for all races..

I can't help but want to point out this will not happen. BN will finish off Anwar, offer concessions to his remnant Malay loyalists, and they will go back to their muslim brotherhood. Pakatan Rakyat will be disbanded. Indians will switch side to fully support BN in return for some concessions as well, knowing that Mahatir is half Indian. This leaves DAP to fight the enlarged BN and they will never win... unless Chinese people can increase their population % but that will take 50 years. On the other hand, BN will continue to give citizenship to FTs who will vote for them... in the PAP style.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but want to point out this will not happen. BN will finish off Anwar, offer concessions to his remnant Malay loyalists, and they will go back to their muslim brotherhood. Pakatan Rakyat will be disbanded. Indians will switch side to fully support BN in return for some concessions as well, knowing that Mahatir is half Indian. This leaves DAP to fight the enlarged BN and they will never win... unless Chinese people can increase their population % but that will take 50 years. On the other hand, BN will continue to give citizenship to FTs who will vote for them... in the PAP style.
Unless they can share the wealth of the country equitably I would say unlikely. This problem will fester for quite a while. Younger people will identify with Nurul more than BN. Anwar does have to stick around a while more to hold it together.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

fatalistic and stark....but you are assuming that malaysians are likr sinkies because that would be what a sinkie outcome would be....just sit there and wait to die with nary a spirit or resolve to take the fight back to the cheats and thieves who pillage and plunder th wealth of a country and her people.

i hope that a tsunami does rise in malaysia......not a chinese one bu a malaysian one. on which tells the BNthat enough is enough of their racially divisive style of politics....one which will sweep malaysia clear of its cronyism and corruption and plunder.....

fight on malaysians!! courage!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not likely to happen. Pandora's box has been opened. As sure as the sun must rise, the struggle will go on. It is as sure as the opening of China, the demolition of the Berlin Wall, the collapse of Communism...All the King's horses, and all the king's men, could not put Humpty dumpty together again..

If can, I cut.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her 1 weakness so far is her winning margins is low and she is not in a safe seat. It could be due to fraud or she not really tat popular. If she lose her seat. It could be the end of it all. But she young can come back again like Lim Kit Siang. Lost his seat at 1 time contest again and win.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar really had himself to blame partially. He's always so egoistic. Events like his previous declaration that he'll takeover by 16 Sept and his recent claim that PR has won the GE13 even before the vote counting has completed, all puts him in a bad light. His credibility will suffer if he continues in this same manner. Pull in a few more similar stunts in future and I guess more people may choose not to believe in him anymore.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anwar may have made a few mistakes, but he is definitely talented and a better person to take malaysia forward. If he is soo nasty, he would not have been able to form an alliance with PAS and DAP. And if the election was free and fair he would be the PM now. And with the shit Najib and UMNO is sprouting about the Chinese,,even PAS is more tolerant than UMNO.

Anwar really had himself to blame partially. He's always so egoistic. Events like his previous declaration that he'll takeover by 16 Sept and his recent claim that PR has won the GE13 even before the vote counting has completed, all puts him in a bad light. His credibility will suffer if he continues in this same manner. Pull in a few more similar stunts in future and I guess more people may choose not to believe in him anymore.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Lee Lilian not bad. I am inspired by her.

in her own way, lee lian seems to project the notion of sincerity and earnest passion in service of the people....when you put her against the likes of tin peiling who got into MP by the coattails and if there ever was gonna be a straight fight.... pap will know who's going to be a loser.....

the one who might have a good fight matched against lee lian is maybe.....Indranee Rajah.... she seems to have her heart in the right place but too bad shes with the wrong party.......