• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NTUC FairPrice vs Sheng Siong

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FB_IMG_1591255498170.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, many Sinkies are addicted to shopping at CUNT Fuckprice to redeem points.

Once, I was thirsty and headed into a nearby CUNT Fuckprice to grab a beverage. An ATB who was queueing in front of me at the cashier counter was paying for her groceries with some Chinese bank credit card, then proceeded to ask loudly how she could become a member. :biggrin:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, many Sinkies are addicted to shopping at CUNT Fuckprice to redeem points.

Once, I was thirsty and headed into a nearby CUNT Fuckprice to grab a beverage. An ATB who was queueing in front of me at the cashier counter was paying for her groceries with some Chinese bank credit card, then proceeded to ask loudly how she could become a member. :biggrin:
The membership fee is not cheap. I think $120 per year.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

should have offered her some clues, make friends, then fuck buddies, and get freebies and slurpies on a weekly or 6.9-day basis. for sure, they love to fuck.

nightowl

Alfrescian
Loyal
The membership fee is not cheap. I think $120 per year.
It's not worth it to be a member if you are a single family household or even a married without kids household. You won't be able to consume the minimum amount to buy to break even.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I shop at neither. Nothing but the best quality groceries for the Tan family. Only losers and paupers shop at ntuc and sheng siong.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government shouldn't get involve in business.
Government has the best business in the world which is to collect taxes and pay its administrative staffs as much as they can afford.
Competing unfairly with tax paying businesse makes no sense.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shop at neither. Nothing but the best quality groceries for the Tan family. Only losers and paupers shop at ntuc and sheng siong.

dont bluff lah, everyone knows you are staying in 2 room flat at jalan kukoh earning a living as PAP ib
why you extra howlian this morning? did a piece of concrete just fell on you while you sitting on the old toilet bowl?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never understand the benefits of those FairPrice points. Fuck la.... how much can u save? If u order online can still use promo code every now and then which is better, and they deliver to your doorstep. But just need to see if they impose a v high delivery charge.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in old HDB estate.
provision shop around me will be my first priority.
those I can't find I will than go NTUC or Shengsiong.

Shensiong seems to have many PRC SYT as cashier :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The service at Fuckprice is better, if you're a handicapped shopper many people will crowd around you and take photos with you. Makes you feel welcome... so high chances you will go there again. :wink:

24410221.jpg

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got no preferral as I don't look at price when buying grocery, but SS has this low class provision shop feel about it.