• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC fairprice report police they delivered groceries to wrong address

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1608620548105.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20201221-1110475

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the dangers of online shopping. You never know if the middleman fucks it up for you. :wink:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so goddamn difficult to go to the supermarket to purchase one's groceries?

K.N.N.

Ya Lor,
Yous only goes buys Madboro, No need online shopping.

Me only buys one pkt instant noodles.

SMLJ online shopping.

NO wonder Sinkies all so FAT-- everything must need a third person to run the errands.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should set up another division for these petty and frivolous complaints.
NTUC is just like a cry baby.
Just lose it lose and bear the lost and be more vigilant.
The delivery man fucked it up ND become the problem of Police.
If I am a Police, I ask NTUC to grow some spine and make sure they pay the delivery market Rate.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K.N.N.

Ya Lor,
Yous only goes buys Madboro, No need online shopping.

Me only buys one pkt instant noodles.

SMLJ online shopping.

NO wonder Sinkies all so FAT-- everything must need a third person to run the errands.
More and more fuckers behave as if they have no hands and legs.:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's worse than that. It's the erroneous belief that 'you need an app for everything'. SafeEntry, TraceTogether, dating, digital tokens etc.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police is in charge of such shit?

If its us ordinary folks lodging a report, the police will give you their stock reply...its a civil case. Go to Small Claims or engage your own lawyer etc. But then NTUC is PAP's sister enterprise. The police will help them to recover the goods and charge them in court if they use or consume the goods.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its us ordinary folks lodging a report, the police will give you their stock reply...its a civil case. Go to Small Claims or engage your own lawyer etc. But then NTUC is PAP's sister enterprise. The police will help them to recover the goods and charge them in court if they use or consume the goods.

Fuck SPF and their mother's cheebye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a self-proclaimed 'social enterprise' or 'co-operative', they sure seem to be more like a private business. :wink: