• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTU grad apologises on his facebook. You accept?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/darren.woo.18/posts/10151755439665831

Upon reflecting on my words and speech on stage, I post and bare here the result of those reflections. To be completely honest, I've been deeply troubled with what I said on stage, knowing that what was meant to be an attempt to reach out and include all divisions of HSS in my written speech backfired and instead made the Chinese division a joke in my spoken speech. I understand that as a valedictorian, I should speak for all HSS and my words today clearly did not reflect that. It was an error on my part and I am deeply sorry and regretful for what I have said and done. It was completely unintentional and I do hope the Chinese graduates, parents and teachers would accept my deepest regrets and apologies. 我知錯了。

[video=youtube;Iwio208q3jY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY[/video]

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/darren.woo.18/posts/10151755439665831

Upon reflecting on my words and speech on stage, I post and bare here the result of those reflections. To be completely honest, I've been deeply troubled with what I said on stage, knowing that what was meant to be an attempt to reach out and include all divisions of HSS in my written speech backfired and instead made the Chinese division a joke in my spoken speech. I understand that as a valedictorian, I should speak for all HSS and my words today clearly did not reflect that. It was an error on my part and I am deeply sorry and regretful for what I have said and done. It was completely unintentional and I do hope the Chinese graduates, parents and teachers would accept my deepest regrets and apologies. 我知錯了。

He should make a donation of $100k to a charity of the choosing of the Chinese graduates as demonstration of his sincerity.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not?

At least he's much better than those PCB kentangs who tanked their O lvl Chinese and then bragged about it online. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Why not?

At least he's much better than those PCB kentangs who tanked their O lvl Chinese and then bragged about it online. :rolleyes:

There is also a kentang who tanked his entire A levels so that he would only serve 2 years and spent the whole of his 2 years boasting about it. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does someone so stupid get such good results? Really proves that academic success in Singapore comes from those who only memorize.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
197684_10150324289610831_1734314_n.jpg

He's still as ugly as fuck.

He'll feel right at home and climb high in civil service. :wink:

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the result of PAP education system which practises Elitism. This guy will probably grow up and care only for himself and screw Singaporeans with foreignors.