• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP's strategies for GE revealed

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another strategic blunder by an Opp Party. First Chiam prematurely announces his plan to fight in a GRC and now NSPadmitting they had no plans all this while. Brilliant.

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/11/nsp-to-adopt-minister-specific-strategy-in-next-elections/
NSP to adopt “minister-specific” strategy in next elections
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Andrew Loh

“Whichever place we contest, it will be minister-specific. Not at the personal level but at the policy, ministry level. It’ll be ministry-oriented,” says the National Solidarity Party (NSP). Revealing the party’s General Elections strategy to The Online Citizen, the NSP says that one weakness of the opposition parties in Singapore in battling the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP) in past elections was their lack of focus on specific ministries and their policies.

“This time round, [we’re] not really choosing Tampines per se,” says Mr Goh Meng Seng whom the party has appointed the team leader for the area for its contest in the next elections. “[We’re] choosing the minister of the ministry, instead.” The minister for National Development, Mr Mah Bow Tan, is one of the five Members of Parliament for the Tampines Group Representation Constituency (GRC). “This will be a change in focus in our election [campaign],” Mr Goh says. “We’re questioning the policies of the ministers and whether the voters want to have such policies under [their] charge.”

One of the main issues for the next elections which the NSP will be fighting on will be public housing and the costs of HDB flats. Thus, the party intends to question Mr Mah’s housing policies.

T

Tadakatsu Honda

Yet another strategic blunder by an Opp Party. First Chiam prematurely announces his plan to fight in a GRC and now NSPadmitting they had no plans all this while. Brilliant.

So your purpose here is to carry PAP balls and smear opposition parties at every chance?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chiam is talking cock, if PAP want him to go his constituency is long gone (P/pasir estate had been levelled and new estate emerged, PAP don't even has to arrange GRC). You don't remember your father always said "no bad guy how to show the good guy, think about it!"

T

Tadakatsu Honda

that's the SDP IB's regular job and duty.:rolleyes:

Don't just fart, prove it. By assuming every anti pap posters here are from SDP without any proof you are just creating more leetahbar haters here.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I really wonder about your ability to comprehend a passage. How on earth could you come to your wishful conclusions? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, that's what I've been saying for years. Address and challenge the ministerial policies and performance (not personal attack against the minister). A minister anchors an GRC. If anyone wants to win a GRC, have to convince the electorate that the minister is dispensable based on policy alternatives and arguments.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't just fart, prove it. By assuming every anti pap posters here are from SDP without any proof you are just creating more leetahbar haters here.

SDP IB's famous accusing quote: IF U R NOT FOR THEM, THEN U MUST BE A PAPPIE DOG.

so it's tic for tac and let them ve a taste of their own medicine.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP IB's famous accusing quote: IF U R NOT FOR THEM, THEN U MUST BE A PAPPIE DOG.

so it's tic for tac and let them ve a taste of their own medicine.

Famous quote: If you are not against them, then you are for them.

Lee'sAhBoy, since you are not against the PAP, then you must be for the PAP?

Are you a pappy dog?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Yes, that's what I've been saying for years. Address and challenge the ministerial policies and performance (not personal attack against the minister). A minister anchors an GRC. If anyone wants to win a GRC, have to convince the electorate that the minister is dispensable based on policy alternatives and arguments.
They are all dispensable.
Don't let them fool you into thinking all or at least some of them are not.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's a good move. I hope MBT loses for causing so much unhappiness among ppl due to the unrealistic prices of public housing.

I really wonder about your ability to comprehend a passage. How on earth could you come to your wishful conclusions? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous quote: If you are not against them, then you are for them.

Lee'sAhBoy, since you are not against the PAP, then you must be for the PAP?

Are you a pappy dog?

the only dogs are sdp who are traitors of the land and practise contradictory to whatthey preach.

go check with your traitor king chee.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's a good move. I hope MBT loses for causing so much unhappiness among ppl due to the unrealistic prices of public housing.

mbt won by KY backdoor. he has never beaten JBJ. in fact he lost twice pitting against jbj for ANSON.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only dogs are sdp who are traitors of the land and practise contradictory to whatthey preach.

go check with your traitor king chee.

That's the problem with Lee's pappy boys. They speak so much like their pappy masters yet do not know this. Right Lee'sAhBoy?

or is it pappy dogs?

go check with your emperor master LKY.