• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Secretary-General Goh Meng Seng on Talking Point, Sun 2 May 10.10pm

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Thank you all for your moral support.

I tried my best and will improve on it as it goes. Dealing with TV is totally a different ball game altogether. The learning curve is indeed very steep.

Goh Meng Seng

G

Ginchiyo Tachibana

it will be edited to show that GMS behaving funnily or cant talk properly in front of the camera. this is the way they do it, so better not to watch. just give your vote to GMS will do.

Damn, you beat me to it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
吴明盛赴的乃是“鴻門宴”。

杨康海恼羞成怒,甩杯为号。
吴明盛单刀赴会,气盖云天,杨康海手下也屯然发呆。
吴明盛大声笑道,杨兄,是否动怒?
杨康海急忙答道,不不,是不小心。
吴明盛站了起来,走向大门,说道,那么就此告辞,不必远送。

(旁边两名女字吓得面目苍白。)

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
不入虎穴焉得虎子
If you don't dare to walk into the tiger den, you won't be able to capture the tiger cubs.

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debra is Freddy Soon's daughter - a PAP party stalwart.

The fact that GMS is on the show is fantastic publicity. Mah must be shitting his pants.

He went into battle very heavily armed. Unfortunately, the tight timing and deft handling by Debra Soon did not allow deployment of most of the ammo. In fact it was Debra Soon rather than Alvin Yeo that asked the killer question. Goh Meng Seng did manage to get off 1 very nice qn to Alvin Yeo that put him in a tight spot. Unless they shamelessly edit it out, you can watch it this Sunday and see how Alvin Yeo wriggle.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

吴明盛单刀赴会,气盖云天,杨康海手下也屯然发呆。

Did GMS bring this to the show ?

%E5%85%B3%E5%85%AC%E5%88%80%E6%98%A5%E7%A7%8B%E5%A4%A7%E5%88%80.jpg

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I will be at Hong Lim Park today for May Day gathering, giving a short speech... 4pm to 6pm.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow u sound like a bootlicker. Your tongue tired?

You're a bit insulting but nevermind. I take it in stride as part and parcel of life. A bootlicker has better and more rewarding boots to lick among PAP ranks. Chee Soon Juan is indeed Doctor, PhD. I'm just stating fact. He was also Assistant Superintendant Of Police, ASP (NS) but I think that he's been discharged already.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a bit insulting but nevermind. I take it in stride as part and parcel of life. A bootlicker has better and more rewarding boots to lick among PAP ranks. Chee Soon Juan is indeed Doctor, PhD. I'm just stating fact. He was also Assistant Superintendant Of Police, ASP (NS) but I think that he's been discharged already.

If my army rank is Captain, does that mean u will call me Sir when I am in civilian? If not, why? Double standards? Bootlicking selectively? Do u call Cow Boon Wan doctor? Do u call Ass Loong BG?