• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Press Statement: We Are Singaporeans

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i also wonder whether certain jobless bastard son who is dying from diabetes is still beating his elderly father and cursing his mother laucheebye? :rolleyes:

You left out the part where he took money from his sister and bragged about quarreling about the issue with his parents on his blog.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS your pointer on the Thaipusam seems familiar leh.... U kop idea from Mr Brown huh.... Then must make referencing mah....
Ohh... Didn't u also said u not engaging us here anymore??

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange that all of you interested in what I do in Macao! LOL! But stay focus on the issues at hand for the time being. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alamak! Macau is a very nice place, wat! Its natural that forummers like to talk about Macau, especially when you have involved in something there!! :eek::eek:

:o:o:o:o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro.... So did that strips of activities been posted in youtube ha? Interesting to know...

Also my personal view... Golden Dragon in Macau need a major face lift in order to compete with MGM, Wynn, Grand Lisbon...etc:p

Bro Ballessme: We each have our target groups. We target people like GMS - the average traveller and those from tour groups. Major renovations cost lots of money. As long as hotel don't collapse, my partners and I are ok with it. Cheers.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Ballessme: We each have our target groups. We target people like GMS - the average traveller and those from tour groups. Major renovations cost lots of money. As long as hotel don't collapse, my partners and I are ok with it. Cheers.

pie say... u r right... different target groups... actually can i buzz u if i go next trip??:smile:

have try Rio hotel.... the HC is better than 18 and the rest... in term of services and facilities... I might be wrong...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pie say... u r right... different target groups... actually can i buzz u if i go next trip??:smile:

have try Rio hotel.... the HC is better than 18 and the rest... in term of services and facilities... I might be wrong...:biggrin:

I still prefer 18, very familiar with the joint.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still prefer 18, very familiar with the joint.

Alright... noted.... 18 is one of our "must go" joint when our "Bang Bang" annual trip to Macau and ZhuHai....:biggrin:

GMS... pie... this will be my last "Chiong Post" here or else you might take the next "Tiger Airways" to Macau liao...

All the best in your next Erection!!:biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Alamak! Macau is a very nice place, wat! Its natural that forummers like to talk about Macau, especially when you have involved in something there!! :eek::eek:

:o:o:o:o

You are right. There is one place whereby the ex-Portuguese Governor lived, there is a beautiful garden with a big pond over looking the modern buildings. It is now a exhibition hall. A wonderful place for evening walk.

Goh Meng Seng

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone got their own dark secret. I just want a party that empathize with the people on the ground.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone got their own dark secret. I just want a party that empathize with the people on the ground.

I wonder what are his dark secrets.

n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Seriously... What happen in Macau?? Did he visit Di Hao also?? Miss that place... GMS... Can give us some field reports???:biggrin:
Di Hao and 18 are owned by the same people.
18 is supposed to be a newer and better version of Di Hao.
As to whether they are owned by GD, I don't know. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Di Hao and 18 are owned by the same people.
18 is supposed to be a newer and better version of Di Hao.
As to whether they are owned by GD, I don't know. :biggrin:

Bro, was just joking when I said I owned GD hotel. Most bros would have guessed that.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange that all of you interested in what I do in Macao! LOL! But stay focus on the issues at hand for the time being. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Nothing strange. You write something "intellectual", people more interested in your shenanigans. Tells you how much you are taken seriously. :wink:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The party is disappointed to read recent news report on what Minister of Home Affairs Shanmugam’s comments on Thaipusam as well as Minister Mentor Lee’s recent comment on Malay community as the main hindrance to social integration in Singapore.

As Confucius once said "Don’t complain about the snow on your neighbor’s roof when your own doorstep is unclean."

-