• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP: Leave No Man Behind

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think making such remarks will win people's heart and mind?

Well making such remarks will not win people's heart, but neither will his inapt wins any.

Your one liner does not scare, what I fear most is you are empty just like GMS

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well making such remarks will not win people's heart, but neither will his inapt wins any.

Your one liner does not scare, what I fear most is you are empty just like GMS

1) are you saying GMS is worse than the PAP?? please name one PAP minister that you think have "substance" and I can show you you are wrong

2) If PAP wins, i hope you enjoy the company of the chinamen peeing in front of your HDB corridor...because they pee anywhere outside their house..don't believe? come china and see

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) are you saying GMS is worse than the PAP?? please name one PAP minister that you think have "substance" and I can show you you are wrong

2) If PAP wins, i hope you enjoy the company of the chinamen peeing in front of your HDB corridor...because they pee anywhere outside their house..don't believe? come china and see

Obviously you did not follow any of previous thread regarding my peeve about GMS.

Anyway, I said before, better dogs than PAP. And yes I rather have this dog GMS than PAP. But this GMS, haven't election already plan escape route and announce it via state media. As if not enough, predicts that he would have win beautiful for tampines GRC as long 36%.

Well, yes to large extend vote oppositions, and I swear even GMS in my constituency I will still vote for NSP, BUT support him? :oIo:

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you did not follow any of previous thread regarding my peeve about GMS.

Anyway, I said before, better dogs than PAP. And yes I rather have this dog GMS than PAP. But this GMS, haven't election already plan escape route and announce it via state media. As if not enough, predicts that he would have win beautiful for tampines GRC as long 36%.

Well, yes to large extend vote oppositions, and I swear even GMS in my constituency I will still vote for NSP, BUT support him? :oIo:

seriously speaking, i don't see what is so bad about coming clean about his escape plan. I rather have someone coming clean than politicians lying.

we all know how hard it is for oppositions in singapore. if you imagine yourself decided to take this path, think of all the days/months/obstacles/shit throwing/finance challenges you need to pass to get to the voting day...in a semi communist state.

if singaporeans, after being squeezed untill like how they are doing now, and still vote for PAP instead of someone willing to challenge the status quo, you wont leave?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oZpQmYO8S5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oZpQmYO8S5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This sum it up, Mr. Brown

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, this is the response from PAP without acknowledging our shot...

Judge for yourself whether it really sounds silly or reasonable or not.

NSmen 'benefited from the peace and prosperity they've helped create'
05:55 AM Sep 04, 2010
SINGAPORE - National Servicemen have benefitted from the policies implemented from time to time, to recognise their contributions to the defence of Singapore. This was explained by the Ministry of Defence (Mindef).

Last Tuesday, in announcing details of the National Service Recognition Award, Minister of State for Defence Koo Tsai Kee said the Government had implemented measures to recognise NSmen like the Record V committee's recommendations, which included among other incentives increasing their combat allowances and allowing NSmen to bring their laptops to in-camp training.

Associate Professor Khoo said that NSmen who had completed their NS obligations had "benefited from the peace and prosperity that they've helped create".

It was announced that the payout will only be given to NSmen who reach major milestones during their national service from Aug 29.

No back-payment will be made for NSmen who have crossed a milestone before Aug 29, although they will still be eligible for subsequent payments when they reach the next milestone.

That means some Singaporeans will receive all three payments, totalling $9,000 - or $10,500 for commanders - while others will get less, or none.

Mindef's explanation came after it was asked by reporters about this group, which would not receive anything. On Thurday, Singapore Democratic Alliance secretary-general Desmond Lim had asked what the previous incentives were.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahmen take $10 from Sinkies then give $5 back just so that Sinkies would be grateful to them. Congratulations, most sinkies around me truly are grateful/brainwashed.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO AMT OF PACKAGE WILL PREVENT A GE DEFEAT.

echoing in the tone of

no amount of engineering will prevent the flood

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO AMT OF PACKAGE WILL PREVENT A GE DEFEAT.

echoing in the tone of

no amount of engineering will prevent the flood

There aren't enough opposition in numbers to inflict a general defeat on them, but should be enough to cost them some seats.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There aren't enough opposition in numbers to inflict a general defeat on them, but should be enough to cost them some seats.

I think PAP needs a shock therapy. Some seats are just not enough, need to have substantial seats loss then they will wake up and put on spurs on their hides.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think PAP needs a shock therapy. Some seats are just not enough, need to have substantial seats loss then they will wake up and put on spurs on their hides.

Goh Meng Seng

Cpt. Goh, your Uncle Goh is very good at adapting to spurs in hides. Last time when he was PM and lost four seats, he invented super GRC and Braddell Heights in the centre of Singapore became part of Marine Parade at the coast. Next time, spur him on again, whole Cheng San GRC disappeared.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes better for Pappies to keep quiet. The more they say, the more we tulan.

Hope voters remember all these condescending remarks at the Polls. We have been taken for granted for the longest time and treated as fools. And its getting worse .....

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many Singaporeans, NSP is shocked to learn that the PAP is only giving due recognition to present NSmen while ignoring those past NSmen who have contributed to the safety and stability of this country.

However, we do not expect the PAP to miss out a whole two or three generations of older male Singaporeans who have completed their full cycle of National Service. This leaves a bitter taste in them and it seems to indicate that once they have passed their “useful” time to the Nation, the PAP will just abandon them aside.

GMS, there is nothing difficult to comprehend here. Singaporean males have been screaming that local males are being disadvantaged by their serving NS, as they lose out 2 years to foreigner of the same age and qualifications, and by their reservice, as employer discriminates them. Further, their sacrifices also go to protecting the exact foreigners who have been eating their lunches.

As the election is coming, the ruler needs to "drug" those who STILL HAVE NS sacrifices to make (i.e. lunch to be eaten by foreigners) so that they won't be concious enough to revolt by election time. The handout is a peanut split over decades. To those already completed the NS and reservice, you are on a "leveled playing field" (i.e. you can't blame NS if your lunch were eaten).

As such, the money is not a general appreciation for NS service, but a gesture to say "yes we acknowledge that your NS and Reservice has or will screw you with our indiscreet 'Foreign Talent' policy, but we have no intent to change as it serves our purpose very well, so please buy a few bandages for the bruised cheek with these loose change and hope that you won't be discernig enough to not turn the other cheek with your vote"

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
GMS, there is nothing difficult to comprehend here. Singaporean males have been screaming that local males are being disadvantaged by their serving NS, as they lose out 2 years to foreigner of the same age and qualifications, and by their reservice, as employer discriminates them. Further, their sacrifices also go to protecting the exact foreigners who have been eating their lunches.

I agree with you, that was the motivation.

Goh Meng Seng