• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF SCOLDS BACK OFFICER WHO SCOLDED HIM, SAYS HE "STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF"

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very subjective leh, my man argue with his section commander with an ET stick in hand but not in a aggressive manner. S1 happened to walk past and the OC lan lan must take action. He escaped DB, but got defaulters for some time.
Morale of the lesson is want to whack orhweesir must ensure no witness will pass by .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho in this case is not chargeable as no vulgar or tangible offences were used.
There is no law stating cannot have argument with orhweesir.
My uncle encountered 1 case of pte accused of pointing middle finger at orhweesir. Orhweesir lodged a charge but pte was acquitted as there were no witnesses.
Your uncle me never say this to you.... liar u....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can orcifers also scold the maids ?
can, oso db if carry single backpack on the front, as it's conduct prejudicial to good discipline and contravening standing order #010.
if carrying 2 backpacks, can be promoted to domestik-lans korporal rank :whistling:

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
This little turd says alot but has not given one iota of evidence to back up his claims.
Unless he is physically unfit (for duty), giving up a seat in a train is no big deal for a teen in his prime - albeit dependent on circumstances. I've seen kids in school uniforms do so unasked - so it is not unexpected.
And I can't imagine ANY LTA in the opposite block - if he had seen and called out to an NSF (in a jockey cap :rolleyes:) being ignored or talked back to - not coming down in a run to put the fear of God and ensuring every company mother father son sees the example he makes out of the insubordinate turd.