• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat npgt beware of snake head in front of your queue

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if you see indian snake infront of your queue in a pharmacy do not hesitate to intervene KNN. instead of asking the doctor who prescribed those medications they can ask the registration counter issuing the queue numbers about every details of each medicine and the cost and deciding whether to go ahead with taking all or part of the prescriptions KNN just go infront to save the counter staff and all the people in the queue by asking them to book a meeting room for the medications collection process KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always scold the Indian bastards who hold up queues with idiot questions or don't know how to use card to pay!

One bastard was taking his own sweet time to open app to search for some fucking promo code and got a shock when I shouted "hey are u paying?!"

Need more Sinkies like me to teach them to use their bloody brains!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To add to the above, I hate people who stand there like an idiot when cashier is scanning. And when cashier finally finish and tell him the total purchase cost, he then starts to search his haversack for his wallet, slowly take it out and look for his credit card to pay!

Wtf! Can't he just get ready when the cashier is scanning ...Pu Bor CECA Indian that day irritate the hell out of me!!! :FU:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To add to the above, I hate people who stand there like an idiot when cashier is scanning. And when cashier finally finish and tell him the total purchase cost, he then starts to search his haversack for his wallet, slowly take it out and look for his credit card to pay!

Wtf! Can't he just get ready when the cashier is scanning ...Pu Bor CECA Indian that day irritate the hell out of me!!! :FU:
KNN this type happen quite often KNN if you intervene he will say chill man KNN