• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays son of teacher is called modest beginnings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSC overseas scholarship is called ELITE NOT CALLED HUMBLE OKAY?

IMG_9538.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays cheap sluts, whores and mistresses call themselves "virgin".

no cert, no proof, no photo of vagina.
Nowadays Cheap slut whore mistress like you call others what you Cantonese dogs are and demand your victim of abuse to provide evidence to prove you wrong. You and your cheap Cantonese prostitute mother not virgin, other people cannot be virgin. Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

I start a thread for you ok :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it fashionable to call yourself from humble background when you are from middle income family? I would call myself from middle income family if I am him and not humble background.

View attachment 200405
If I have a son, i won’t be happy if he said he come from humble background when i raised him up as middle class kid growing up well sheltered. He should give his parents due credit for his good middle class upbringing and not downgraded it to humble background. What’s humble background? It means poor or working class which clearly his parents are not!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a son, i won’t be happy if he said he come from humble background when i raised him up as middle class kid growing up well sheltered. He should give his parents due credit for his good middle class upbringing and not downgraded it to humble background. What’s humble background? It means poor or working class which clearly his parents are not!
IMG_9544.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s humble background? It means poor or working class which clearly his parents are not!
Means growing up disadvantaged and something to overcome. So if you didn’t do that, don’t claim credit for that but give credit to your parents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And obviously his USA education is not humble background too.
Of course psc scholarship is opened to all but is it really opened to all? Let’s be honest poor or working class family background means you are at disadvantage and don’t have the same resources to study and qualify for it. In the first place you might not even know to aim for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not a shame to be a middle class kid made good but a blessing.
In fact I see most if not all USA billionaires are middle class kids made good from mark Zuckerberg to Elon musk to bill gates to Jeff bezos. Who is really from poor or working class family left to struggle on their own?