• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays son of teacher is called modest beginnings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_9550.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
His father was sales manager at sime Darby. Wikipedia downgraded his father to sales executive. 101% middle class!
And sime Darby is one of the largest dealers for caterpillar according to their website. So a sales manager there is definitely decent pay job.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a son, i won’t be happy if he said he come from humble background when i raised him up as middle class kid growing up well sheltered. He should give his parents due credit for his good middle class upbringing and not downgraded it to humble background. What’s humble background? It means poor or working class which clearly his parents are not!

If you have a son and you're a filthy whore, of course his background will be modest. 烂泥扶不上墙!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a son and you're a filthy whore, of course his background will be modest. 烂泥扶不上墙!
Obviously filthy whore is your Cantonese mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach and you are the lousy product. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya when I was in secondary school, my form teacher invited us to bbq at her condo home. That was way over three decades ago. What modest beginnings? A school teacher plus a sales manager income cannot afford to buy a condo three or four decades ago? How can it be? So it’s their own preference to stay in hdb doesn’t mean they are poor or humble background okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am proud to say I am from humble background and obviously I have achieved enough way above my station in life for jealous losers Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslife @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Cottonmouth to accuse and persecute me a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as prostitute slut whore mistress.
Seriously I don’t know what i have achieved for these jealous losers to accuse me sell hole when all I got is cheap old condo in sg and cheap properties in jb on loan in the past and now I cheap jb condo. EVERYONE IN SPORE can buy jb condo and SG $400k condo okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I don’t know what i have achieved for these jealous losers to accuse me sell hole when all I got is cheap old condo in sg and cheap properties in jb on loan in the past and now I cheap jb condo. EVERYONE IN SPORE can buy jb condo and SG $400k condo okay?
But of course not everyone has the mentality to buy $400k condo THEN. They are busy hiding in rat hole bullying old weak vulnerable and woman and their mentality keep them at the bottom indeed and so jealous other people did and open cb mouth to accuse and persecute me as sell hole Knnbccb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course not everyone has the mentality to buy $400k condo THEN. They are busy hiding in rat hole bullying old weak vulnerable and woman and their mentality keep them at the bottom indeed and so jealous other people did and open cb mouth to accuse and persecute me as sell hole Knnbccb.
Ya having the right mentality is very important. @k1976 etc kind of mentality how to buy condo indeed? Must op

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya having the right mentality is very important. @k1976 etc kind of mentality how to buy condo indeed? Must open leg to buy $400k condo mentality means will never buy and then jealous loser bullly people with winner mentality. Seriously if I have more ability, I GCB also can buy. No need to open leg one.