• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Now is 2020 are there saf units with no Malays ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arty got malays. Armour no malays. Actually, I should clarify. Its no muslims. If u are chinese but a muslim, I think u will not be in armour
SAF now even got malay General.....means what? The bugger cannot enter Navy Base or Armour Camp? Very malu leh

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF now even got malay General.....means what? The bugger cannot enter Navy Base or Armour Camp? Very malu leh
some facilities are out of bounds to high ranking occifers and civilians in mindeaf with the highest security clearance while nco’s can enter. it’s on a need to know basis.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe they fail the courses.?
Heard Commamdoes enrol into NDU courses also surrender.?

Doubt so
Hearsay from ex-NDU people , their "mission" is as real as it gets , sometimes to plant TNT in neighboring countries waters
Majority of their missions ( around 90% ) are suicidal

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt so
Hearsay from ex-NDU people , their "mission" is as real as it gets , sometimes to plant TNT in neighboring countries waters
Majority of their missions ( around 90% ) are suicidal

Bro,
Seems you are ex-NDU.?

SO,, you know Col Lau or cigar smoking Chris Neo?

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are those NDU guys as good as US Navy SEALs?

Bro,

Dont tickle me leh.
Seals are Top Tier One elite special forces who had seen real action in wars.
Our frogman cannot even measure up to the Taiwanese or SK's UDT.

We never respect them.
Just a bunch of YayaPapaya brats.

But, to add, during our time, we have full respect for COL LAU, who is also a RANGER.
AS for present era, No idea.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My buddy from first batch OCS indicated that Colin was Winston Choo's blue eye boy.
There was another Armour Officer, before first batch, Goh Lye Choon ??, retired as a Colonel.
One Eurasian Armour CPT was one of my instructors at SATO
Eurasian Armour Capt? Sheares izzit?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Gedong 3 cookhouses don’t serve halal food. But ATC canteen has a malay food stall. Most reservists prefer the malay stall than the Chinese stall. Attached personnel such as ambulance drivers or Opsfor NCOs who happen to be malay will have to have food packet from their original unit delivered to Gedong while their cheena counterparts will eat at the ATC cookhouse. I find it so stupid as the officer should just give the malay $3 to eat at canteen rather than send rover to collect food from original unit.
Its cheaper to indent food from the home unit then to give $3 for them to eat there. The malay stall in there sells the best curry puff in singapore, at that time. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No malay allowed to enter armour camp. In my time, no malay generals, so I would not know if he was admitted. But in all my SAF years I never see a malay, no matter what rank in Keat Hong Camp 1 and 2.