• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now i wish a tank crush him. Sellout all along

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember when we supported him? Scum in the end
Screenshot_20220824-112237_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support who? I've never supported any of the three cretins the picture.

1) Eurasian grago medal hunter, not an FT but I can't be arsed about Sinkieland's medal tally or if the shitty anthem gets played at the Olympics.

2) Effeminate elitist shill for the globalists at the UN and Davos, masquerading as an erudite, non-partisan academic.

3) Aljunied GRC reject turned full-time China/CCP porlumpar.

---

To hell with all of them. :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when were these two oppies? Oppies and their fantasies... Simply irrepressible. :rolleyes:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support who? I've never supported any of the three cretins the picture.

1) Eurasian grago medal hunter, not an FT but I can't be arsed about Sinkieland's medal tally or if the shitty anthem gets played at the Olympics.

2) Effeminate elitist shill for the globalists at the UN and Davos, masquerading as an erudite, non-partisan academic.

3) Aljunied GRC reject turned full-time China/CCP porlumpar.

---

To hell with all of them. :cool:
This born loser Yeo can't even convince his constituents to vote him, yet he expected all of us to trust what he said.
Worst, if you refer to the ST yesterday, he said Singapore is a tiny country, we need to kowtow to big countries, so it was right to enter CECA agreement, as India is a big country.
He still not aware that he has sold out our pride, killed many local PMETs and families.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This born loser Yeo can't even convince his constituents to vote him, yet he expected all of us to trust what he said.
Worst, if you refer to the ST yesterday, he said Singapore is a tiny country, we need to kowtow to big countries, so it was right to enter CECA agreement, as India is a big country.
He still not aware that he has sold out our pride, killed many local PMETs and families.

To be fair to him, at that time George Yeo was one of the 'better' PAP ministers who didn't have a noticeable character flaw or made stupid statements like some of his peers. So when he got voted out instead of some of his lanjiao lang colleagues within the PAP, there was a bit of sympathy. :biggrin: