• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not one, but two neighbours parade naked every night at their windows

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stompers kaypoh again, intruding into other people's privacy!!

================================================================================================================

Two neighbours go naked every evening. Beware, for at Mei Ling street you may just run into not one but two neighbours who walk around their houses every evening in the nude.

And they do so in full view of residents in the opposite block.In an e-mail to citizen journalism website STOMP, a disturbed neighbour illustrated his discomfort.According to the neighbour, one of the guilty parties is a man who can be seen cleaning his body.The other is a woman living a few units away, who strips down without closing the bathroom door.

The neighbour is curious to know if they are aware of the nuisance they cause everyday by bathing with the doors open, doing their business and wiping their bodies at the kitchen window."Is it a crime in this manner? My mom and sister is disgusted at the sight."There is also another female just a few doors away who strips down in the kitchen.

"I hope the authorities can do something about this."Both these sets of pictures were taken at the same time."

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100123_naked/images/pic8.jpg
http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100123_naked/images/pic1.jpg
http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100123_naked/images/pic2.jpg
http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100123_naked/images/pic3.jpg
http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100123_naked/images/pic4.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._two_neighbours_parade_naked_every_night.html

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely China mei mei for the woman cos her skin color is very fair.

Also, this is a FACT, China nationals in China walk around naked in the gym toilet cum shower areas after they have stripped off their gym clothing after workouts. They remained naked even when they are combing their hair ( the head not the pubic) in front of the mirrors in the washhand basins areas AFTER showering. They will walk around naked & talk with their friends while naked too before & after showering.

Only when they are ready to step out of shower/toilet zone, then they put on their clothing. This is what happens in China gyms toilets.

Read this several times from Sporeans encounters in China gyms from their blogs. The experience is from both male & female Sporeans. The majority of Sporeans are freaked out when they see this & will not shower in the toilet but rather wear their stinky clothing back home to shower. Also ang mohs like Americans also share the same disgust with Sporeans when they discuss this topic.

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err, I think it is pretty normal to do that in gym. Nothing wrong. I was in Korea and Japan before. The guys also walked around naked at the hot springs. In fact, you are not supposed to wear your underwear into the hot springs. Seriously, I also know of ang mohs who will wear as little as possible when they are at home. Of course, they make sure the outsiders can't see.

Definitely China mei mei for the woman cos her skin color is very fair.

Also, this is a FACT, China nationals in China walk around naked in the gym toilet cum shower areas after they have stripped off their gym clothing after workouts. They remained naked even when they are combing their hair ( the head not the pubic) in front of the mirrors in the washhand basins areas AFTER showering. They will walk around naked & talk with their friends while naked too before & after showering.

Only when they are ready to step out of shower/toilet zone, then they put on their clothing. This is what happens in China gyms toilets.

Read this several times from Sporeans encounters in China gyms from their blogs. The experience is from both male & female Sporeans. The majority of Sporeans are freaked out when they see this & will not shower in the toilet but rather wear their stinky clothing back home to shower. Also ang mohs like Americans also share the same disgust with Sporeans when they discuss this topic.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stompers kaypoh again, intruding into other people's privacy!!

================================================================================================================

Two neighbours go naked every evening. Beware, for at Mei Ling street you may just run into not one but two neighbours who walk around their houses every evening in the nude.

And they do so in full view of residents in the opposite block.In an e-mail to citizen journalism website STOMP, a disturbed neighbour illustrated his discomfort.According to the neighbour, one of the guilty parties is a man who can be seen cleaning his body.The other is a woman living a few units away, who strips down without closing the bathroom door.

The neighbour is curious to know if they are aware of the nuisance they cause everyday by bathing with the doors open, doing their business and wiping their bodies at the kitchen window."Is it a crime in this manner? My mom and sister is disgusted at the sight."There is also another female just a few doors away who strips down in the kitchen.

"I hope the authorities can do something about this."Both these sets of pictures were taken at the same time."

pic8.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._two_neighbours_parade_naked_every_night.html

you people are beri kaypoh!

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember during army time .. shower place no door one

i dont abt u guys.. nothing to see wat.. u have same as mine.,..
lol :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This stomper should be arrested for being a peeping tom. I sure don't want people to look into my flat even if I am not naked.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stomper should be arrested for being a peeping tom. I sure don't want people to look into my flat even if I am not naked.

Yes, this is absolutely true. Why are people so free to look into other people's flat? They have TV, DVD, their own household to look at.

Aren't their own lives busy and complicated enough to bother about other people's habits?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, this is absolutely true. Why are people so free to look into other people's flat? They have TV, DVD, their own household to look at.

Aren't their own lives busy and complicated enough to bother about other people's habits?

This peeping stomper has no life!! No one to whack. Just peep at neighbours and DIY and then complain in Stomp!!

:mad:

massorgy68

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the lady I think she genuinely doesn't know she's being watched, hence I don't think she's causing public nuisance...

jw5

Loyal
I don't condone people walking around naked or not drawing their curtains or not having curtains at all, but I can't understand why people would want to take pictures of other people in their own homes, when they are minding their own business, albeit in a naked manner.
Can someone explain to me?

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
As people become more and more educated, they will be more sophisticated than this stupid idiot stomper, who is perturbed by other people's private habits in their own home.

I mean, why should one have to remember to draw any curtain when one likes to be naked in the privacy of one's home? Some even like to be stark naked as it is more comfortable that way, especially if one is alone or with one's spouse.

I agree that this stomper should be arrested for invading the privacy of others in such a disturbing manner. In this incident, the real culprit is that silly stomper.

For heavens sake, leave other people alone to live their private lives!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
For sure, these boliao stompers are spending a lot of time looking ito other people's windows and complaining.

The voyeur part wants to see, the self-righteous part complains to cover their guilt... :confused: