• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not just Indonesia, it’s the same in Spore.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indo is a shithole and it can turn worse real soon
Just need some radical mozzie to be in power

You doesn't need a radicalized mozzie to be in power to turn into a shit.

There is nothing for Indon to begin with in the first place. Likewise for all low IQ countries. Put it simply there is no hope for low IQ countries to progress. Unless they are govern by others.

Mark my words, Indon, Malaysia, Philippines and all other lesser countries will never make it. This is due to their lesser IQ averages. Do not waste time debating whether they can make it or not. They will be lucky if they are being taken advantage and exploited. But if did being exploited, blame it on being lesser intelligence.

IQ and Race

Attachments

• iq-of-nations.gif
    iq-of-nations.gif
    102.7 KB · Views: 69

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what this thread is about and I don't care. Why tag my moniker? I have only this to say :

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

@ginfreely that fucking slut wants a 4 way stretch again. 4 of us Grab one edge of her cheebye and pull hard, this fucking slut is taking on the tree trunk challenge.