• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not just Indonesia, it’s the same in Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D0AB6BF5-F13F-4CA7-96FC-F552C9002ADE.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vulgar People can harass you and call you slut but the poor victim is the one punished severely for it. Isn’t it? I am the best proof. Being punished no end until today while vulgar people doing sexual harassment get away scot free song song in their life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vulgar People can harass you and call you slut but the poor victim is the one punished severely for it. Isn’t it? I am the best proof. Being punished no end until today while vulgar people doing sexual harassment get away scot free song song in their life.

Vulgar people harassed me a virgin as a slut and then live song song in life. Pretending to be good man good woman good father good mother. Isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vulgar people harassed me a virgin as a slut and then live song song in life. Pretending to be good man good woman good father good mother. Isn’t it?

Vulgar people call themselves smart and call the poor victim of their vulgarity as stupid. Call people slut whore mistress not called vulgar people then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth doesn’t matter to vulgar people and their protecting filthy dogs fellow vulgar people that are proud thieves slanderers harassers calling themselves smart and the poor victim stupid. And the poor victim don’t even have a right to call themselves the victim. Even if you are a virgin called a slut by vulgar people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, you need attention again? Why tag me? Itchybawa again izzit?
Limpei writing story...

cfc070881acceff41561094911618675_w200.gif
You evil and cheap manipulator Hakka dog everyday insinuating insults or direct insults of me a virgin as slut whore mistress is called seek attention while I state truth is called seek justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil and cheap manipulator Hakka dog everyday insinuating insults or direct insults of me a virgin as slut whore mistress is called seek attention while I state truth is called seek justice.
Btw I only read the title of @AhMeng threads already can tell he insinuating insults of me. No time to read the shit posted by Hakka criminal liar bully dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vulgar people like @AhMeng harassed me here and out there then pretend to be good man good woman good father good mother are so hypocrite criminal bullies and disgusting indeed.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bitch that needs a good dong is itching for some stuffing.

The bitch is barking again and again.

Does anybody know the bitch's address, I can send a few stray dogs her way.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are innocent, undeserving victims of aggressive online assaults by a mad and frustrated woman. How can we be the danger? She is the dangerous one.:eek::biggrin:

A crazy stinky slit eyed chinky bitch.

Roadside harlot who sucks Indian Ah Nehs dry, for free.

And out of her guilty complex, goes to deny any of those things she has done.

Even a stray dog would have more honour than her. :wink: