• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holiday and the second wave of the pandemic

Khalid Cherradi
14 July 2020
Holiday and the second wave of the pandemic

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nuff said

14 July 2020
Hear no truth, see no truth, speak no truth
Fear and manipulation is a constant in our "new reality"

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two 90 year old Men

Two 90 year old men, Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives.
When it's clear that Joe is dying, Mike visits him every day.

One day Mike says, "Joe, we both loved football all our lives, and we played football on Saturdays together for so many years. Please do me one favour, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's football there."

Shortly after that, Joe passes on.
At midnight a couple of nights later, Mike is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him, "Mike--Mike."
"Who is it? asks Mike sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"

"Mike--it's me, Joe."
"Joe! Where are you?"
"In heaven", replies Joe. "I have some really good news and a little bad news."

"Tell me the good news first," says Mike.

"The good news," Joe says," is that there's football in heaven. Better yet, all of our old friends who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again, it's always spring time and it never rains or snows. Best of all, we can play football all we want, and we never get tired."

That's fantastic," says Mike.

"So what's the bad news?

"You're in the team for this Saturday's match !!!"

Reactions: jw5

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
driver_distracted__pete_kreiner.png

Pete Kreiner
7 January 2019
Driver Distracted
What do you see -- the letter H or the oncoming truck?
According to recent research, driver distraction such as typing and sending messages on a mobile phone
has been found to be responsible for more than 58% of all fatal and non-fatal car accidents worldwide.
A negative space road safety cartoon.