• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real beer glass last night
3F475416-8274-4446-B34E-AC0C4217DE5C.jpeg
W

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*JUST FOR LAUGHS*

A Lawyer, representing a wealthy art collector called him and said, "Paul, I have *some good news and I have some bad news."*

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; Let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with *your wife today and she informed me that she invested $1,500 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million.* And I think she could be right."

Paul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! *My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!*

You've just made my day.

Now I know I can handle the *bad news. What is it?"*

The lawyer replied, *"The pictures are of you & your secretary."*

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote of the day:

Men are like shoe Laces
They enter many holes before they tie the knot !!

After tying the knot they are like Belts, They see many holes but eventually put it in the same hole every day.