• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
E66CF38D-BEB1-4842-89EF-AAC58B9E5BCC.jpeg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
* WHAT IS AN OXYMORON?*

An Oxymoron is defined as a phrase in which two words of opposite meanings are brought together....Here are some funny oxymorons :

1) Found Missing
2) Open Secret
3) Small Crowd
4) Act Naturally
5) Clearly Misunderstood
6) Fully Empty
7) Pretty Ugly
8) Seriously Funny
9) Only Choice
10) Original Copies
11) Exact Estimate
12) Tragic Comedy
13) Foolish Wisdom
14) Liquid Gas

And The Mother of all Oxymorons is-

*15) "Happily Married".*

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DIVORCE vs. MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I'd like to buy some cyanide. The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband.

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law. I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide. Just get a divorce!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and said, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription... "

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imelda Marcos - The Mother of all Thief
Bern Fabro
After 27 years, the late Philippine dictator Ferdinand Marcos' wife, Imelda Marcos have been found guilty of graft. The Sandiganbayan record shows the her children, Imee and Bong Bong Marcos were beneficiaries of the Swiss Foundation.

imelda_marcos___bern_fabro.jpg