• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
20140714-173438-63278909.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries lah, just coincidence.

I also received this yesterday.

A Taiwan zhainan successfully captured a Russian girl. Owing to a severe gender imbalance in Russia, over 10 million Russian girls can't find men to marry, so international marriages are extremely trendy amongst Russian girls

2.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

ah RUN got hope liao

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
84b0c8751b8f3900d015c25df24bbcb0.jpg

NM have been seeing their small dogs and cats go missing. A mountain lion was thought to be the culprit but after the discovery of this giant Sonoran Desert Toad (Bufo alvarius) yesterday outside the Chiricahua Desert Museum the locals are sure that this toad is responsible for the loss of their pets and they are hopping mad. This toad weighed in at 57 pounds. WOW!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down.

A lady cashier walked up to him and said, ‘Your barracks door is open.’

Not a phrase that men normally use, he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.

When he was about done shopping, a man came up and said, ‘Your fly is open.’
He zipped up and finished his shopping.

At the checkout, he intentionally got in the line where the lady was who told him about his ‘barracks door.’
He was planning to have a little fun with her, so when he reached the counter he said,

‘When you saw my barracks door open, did you see a Marine standing in there at attention?’

The lady (naturally smarter than the man) thought for a moment and said . .. ..

‘No, no, I didn’t. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags.'

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A cowboy walked into a barber shop, sat on the barbers chair and said, "Ill have a shave and a shoe shine." The barber began to lather his face and sharpen the old straight edge while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes. The cowboy said, "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room."
She replied, "Im married and my husband wouldnt like that."
The cowboy said, "Tell him youre working overtime and Ill pay you the difference." She said, "You tell him. He is the one shaving you."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‘Your fly is open.’...zipped up and finished his shopping.
his ‘barracks door.’did you see a Marine standing in there at attention?’
The lady (naturally smarter than the man)...
‘No, no, I didn’t. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags.'
Ouch, raise the dead?:p

...barber shop....woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes.."Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room." "Tell him youre working overtime and Ill pay you the difference."
She said, "You tell him. He is the one shaving you."
Oops, bet his balls shrank:p

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Each Friday night after work, Bubba would fire up his outdoor grill and cook venison steak. But all of Bubba's neighbors were Catholic, and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating red meat on Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest.

The priest came to visit Bubba and suggested that he become a Catholic.

After several classes and much study, Bubba attended Mass. The priest sprinkled holy water over him and said, "You were born a Baptist and raised as a Baptist, but now you are Catholic."

Bubba's neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood. The priest was called immediately by the neighbors.

As the priest rushed into Bubba's yard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Bubba, clutching a small bottle of holy water, which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat while chanting, "You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you are a catfish."

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this allowed for sales in Little India
during non-alcohol hours?

Attachments

• non-alcolic-vodka_c_994199.jpeg
    non-alcolic-vodka_c_994199.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 707