• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not a simple extra-marital affair....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Possibly blackmail is involved....

bribery is involved......

cronyism is involved.......

abuse of power is involved.........

It's not uncommon for extra-marital affairs to occur. Most marriages fall apart in Stinkapore, like 95% marriages hit the rocks into seven years itch. PAP is not immune. No man or woman is immune.

So, there is a high possibility that what you're told is not the real story.

If agree, do upz my points, even though it no more use now a day.

I tend to agree, something more is going on here than Braddell Brothel is telling

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean in exchange for free digging Wendy get all logistical contracts in W Jurong n David gets to print a lot of stuff other than for STB???

There's definitely no free abalone on this planet :biggrin:
This Wendy also not stupid , she must have put her kueh to good use :p
Otherwise why would she want to be an unclefucker :eek:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a sex for contract case? Or is Wendy a victim of abuse of power and authority?

Is offering sex a form of bribery?

So many fucking logistics companies in Stinkapore. Why must give contracts to own cronies?

Is there blackmail involved? I don't think the hubby will be so angry to just rush off to complain and make it public because he felt betrayed by his wife. Surely he knows or possibly using wife as a pimping tool? Possible?

Possibly a blackmail failed when sex was given and contracts not given and settlement talk fell through.

Abalone eaten but not paid for, so hubby and wife felt shortchanged and say to tiko bald head "we die together!".

This is just conspiracy theory but think about it this way. This narrative makes more sense than saying it is a simple extra-marital affair.

Agree? If so, please upz my points lah. :p

jw5

Loyal
I'll come and go as i please, u gay albino cunt.

Couple Of Points:

1. That's what your wife said to you, you insecure lau gay bitch who needed botox. :wink:

2. Your other monikers include scroobye and Golden Drag-queen. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. That's what your wife said to you, you insecure lau gay bitch who needed botox. :wink:

2. Your other monikers include scroobye and Golden Drag-queen. :biggrin:

Relax lah, albino boy. Why so angry? Or jealous with all the lau chiaos back here coz of scroo's return? That is the difference between a prolific contributor and a totally useless one, notwithstanding points and posts. Got it, genius? Wahahahaaaa

jw5

Loyal
Relax lah, albino boy. Why so angry? Or jealous with all the lau chiaos back here coz of scroo's return? That is the difference between a prolific contributor and a totally useless one, notwithstanding points and posts. Got it, genius? Wahahahaaaa

Relax lah Insecure Lau Eunuch. Nobody here dares to take away the tag of Forum Tua Pau Xian from you. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax lah Insecure Lau Eunuch. Nobody here dares to take away the tag of Forum Tua Pau Xian from you. :wink:

Still waiting to hear you say 'hi' to an old friend. Most bros here are aware of your dogged attempts to bring him back. He obliged. No 'hi' or 'thk u' from u, the challenger? What a coward u r - albino eunuch.

jw5

Loyal
Still waiting to hear you say 'hi' to an old friend. Most bros here are aware of your dogged attempts to bring him back. He obliged. No 'hi' or 'thk u' from u, the challenger? What a coward u r - albino eunuch.

Talk to you, the Insecure Lau Eunuch is the same mah, since you are the same person. :wink: