• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not a simple extra-marital affair....

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly blackmail is involved....

bribery is involved......

cronyism is involved.......

abuse of power is involved.........

It's not uncommon for extra-marital affairs to occur. Most marriages fall apart in Stinkapore, like 95% marriages hit the rocks into seven years itch. PAP is not immune. No man or woman is immune.

So, there is a high possibility that what you're told is not the real story.

If agree, do upz my points, even though it no more use now a day.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possibly blackmail is involved....

bribery is involved......

cronyism is involved.......

abuse of power is involved.........

It's not uncommon for extra-marital affairs to occur. Most marriages fall apart in Stinkapore, like 95% marriages hit the rocks into seven years itch. PAP is not immune. No man or woman is immune.

So, there is a high possibility that what you're told is not the real story.

If agree, do upz my points, even though it no more use now a day.

Up your rep since you asked :biggrin:
Do input more conspiracy theories :p

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up your rep since you asked :biggrin:
Do input more conspiracy theories :p

TQ TQ TQ......no one will put in resignation letter like "due to my own indiscretion" not so simple one, bro.

Because the woman Wendy got no voice here. So, some kuku just say "I resign because I screw with so and so woman" and it's done deal? Not so simple, rite?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TQ TQ TQ......no one will put in resignation letter like "due to my own indiscretion" not so simple one, bro.

Because the woman Wendy got no voice here. So, some kuku just say "I resign because I screw with so and so woman" and it's done deal? Not so simple, rite?

Someone here did mention there are 3 reasons why , namely :

Ill health

Kueh

And jiak lui

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haiz...juz post a message at edmw.xyz regarding about this issue and someone says I'm trolling.

Why surf a forum where majority of the formers are still sucking their mother's titties ?
Can you use the word " fuck , whore , cheebye , anal-fucked jiu hoo kia ... "
Do they have a forumer named Scroobal there ?
Do they have ex arm pai there ?
Do they have Thai veterans there ?
Do they have a thread dedicated to nude women riding bicycle ?

Life is short , don't waste your time surfing kiddie forum :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha thanks GD. Been there since 2008. Just very less posting.

spotter is spot on. this is the only forum that excites civil servants and miw. they pray hard not to read about themselves here. now that my mentor scroobal is back, even pmo is worried. same for shanmugam. he bei jiak beh koon once he was told ah scroo came back.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why surf a forum where majority of the formers are still sucking their mother's titties ?
Can you use the word " fuck , whore , cheebye , anal-fucked jiu hoo kia ... "
Do they have a forumer named Scroobal there ?
Do they have ex arm pai there ?
Do they have Thai veterans there ?
Do they have a thread dedicated to nude women riding bicycle ?

Life is short , don't waste your time surfing kiddie forum :biggrin:

next timd leave something for me bro. you covered all!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next timd leave something for me bro. you covered all!

I did left out some , the rest you fill in the blanks :p
FooK Mee HarD was indeed very kan cheong when our respected Captain Scrobal spilled the beans on her "relationship" with her superior :eek:
Shan was the least bothered about the allegations between them :rolleyes:
This forum and our Captain Scroobal did get mentioned in various sites :biggrin:
Leongsam the team manager must be on top of the world !
Machiam win Champions League or is it World Cup :smile:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, why is there such a big hoo hah about extra-marital affairs requiring an MP to resign? The most powerful man in the world; President Clinton also committed adultery with his intern and still continued as President with full powers to launching nuclear weapons, no need to resign.

Adultery/extra-marital affairs is NOT a CRIME, if bribery, blackmail and abuse of power (which is a crime) are involved then it needs to be substantiated and proven before the MP has to step down.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, why is there such a big hoo hah about extra-marital affairs requiring an MP to resign? The most powerful man in the world; President Clinton also committed adultery with his intern and still continued as President with full powers to launching nuclear weapons, no need to resign.

Adultery/extra-marital affairs is NOT a CRIME, if bribery, blackmail and abuse of power (which is a crime) are involved then it needs to be substantiated and proven before the MP has to step down.

We are an Asian socieity whereby jiak lui is acceptable while jiak other people's kueh is not :p