• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

North Korean World Cup secret

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the team lost they will be sent to labor camp coal mines!

If they won their rewards and honors be countless.

Simple ways.:p

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100615/5/27iji.html

不成功便成仁 北韓輸球就去當礦工

中央社 更新日期:"2010/06/15 14:40"

(中央社台北15日電)不成功便成仁!前北韓一位國家級教練說,將在世界盃足球賽與勁旅巴西對陣的北韓隊,擁有一項克敵制勝的「秘密武器」:輸球就回去當礦工! 

世足賽被分在G組的巴西與北韓,台灣時間16日凌晨2時30分即將對壘。

巴西早就對首場比賽「等得不耐煩了」,北韓則由看板前鋒鄭大世再次叫陣:巴西不了解北韓,「我們的隊員都很勇敢,相信我們可以憑藉自己的精神和意志拿下這場勝利。」

廣州新快報分析時提到北韓有2大克敵利器,其中之一就是「不成功便成仁」的必勝決心。

他引用一位前任北韓國家隊一級教練的說法表示,北韓隊打進了世界盃,每個人都將獲得無數的獎章和榮譽,但在榮譽面前也有壓力。

他說,「如果輸球了,他們將受到懲罰,有的球員會被送去煤礦。」

果真如此,有誰不拚命?

北韓分在被視為「死亡之組」,但全隊上下依然信心滿滿,這就是另一項克敵制勝利器:過度膨脹的自信心。

廣州日報日前曾報導,鄭大世曾口出狂言,表示將會和巴西隊攜手出線,無視於同組的另2支強敵象牙海岸和葡萄牙。

但鄭大世的話顯然還是謙虛多了,北韓足協副主席孫光浩的預言更是「雷人」。他說,北韓隊將會奪得世界盃冠軍!因為「我們有親愛的領袖金正日的巨大支持,這將會帶領我們達到最後的偉大目標!」990615

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Jung Il is a bit more benevolent than his father Kim Il Sun in 1966 World Cup, who reportedly threatened execution for the whole North Korean team including manager and support staff if they didn't progress pass quarter-final, which they did reach but not pass, by beating no less than Italy. They lost the quarter-final 3:5 to Portugal but were pardoned for having beaten Italy and scored three goals against Portugal. Enough glory for clemency.

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Holland should threaten to cut off marijuana and prostitutes if their players cannot win World Cup. It will work.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Jung Il is a bit more benevolent than his father Kim Il Sun in 1966 World Cup, who reportedly threatened execution for the whole North Korean team including manager and support staff if they didn't progress pass quarter-final, which they did reach but not pass, by beating no less than Italy. They lost the quarter-final 3:5 to Portugal but were pardoned for having beaten Italy and scored three goals against Portugal. Enough glory for clemency.

N. Korea should have make it to semifinal in 1966 world cup when N. Korea leading 3-0 .
But in the end lost to Portugal 5-3 N. Korea. They just need to play safe by defending.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Jung Il : You're in a very special situation. You can choose to play for Japan, South Korea or North Korea. Most people would choose either Japan or South Korea; why do you choose North Korea?

Jong Tae Se : I disagree with North Korean politics but North Korea is still the true Korea, and I'm a true Korean wherever I am.

Kim Jung Il : Do you understand what will happen to you if the results are not to "national" (read "my") expectation and satisfaction? What I'll do to you even if you never return to North Korea ever again?

Jong Tae Se : Yes, sir. I understand. Wherever I am, I die also die for North Korea.

Kim Jung Il : Very well, here's your passport and jersey. Don't bother to come back if you screw up. We'll look for you wherever you are if you screw up.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>Kim Jung Il : Very well, here's your passport and jersey. Don't bother to come back if you screw up. We'll look for you wherever you are if you screw up.

Only look?.."there will be dark ominous shadow that will follow you for the rest of your life"... heh he heh

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If they can't match the South, point for point. The whole contingent will be fucked, and they can choose to desert themselves to the African plains joining the runs with wilder-beast or get eaten by the lions.

Or, they can choose to return, where they will be treated with naked training to prepare for the next World Cup in the harsh northern winter steppes. :p

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
On a serious note. North Korea surprise me, I thought they are very good in possession and play, just didn't have the required physic. So, will be interesting to see if they can hold either Ivory Coast or Portugal to a draw.

And I wonder where and how they develop their games, since they are so close up. Granted 3 of them play overseas.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The North Korean camp heaved a sign of relief after Argentina's 4-1 thrashing of South Korea. Now KPI is adjusted lower, but they still have to look for a win at least.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7-0, they are going straight into the concentration camp once they reach north korea. the coach too.they have disgrace all asian, especially korean.

Last edited:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
7-0, they are going straight into the concentration camp once they reach north korea. the coach too.they have disgrace all asian, especially korean.

Darn! Wat a waste. President Nathan should make a call to Kim Jong II and propose buying this team of players over. N Korea needs money and Singapore is good at poaching players from other countries. This team although lost in WC2010 CHAO CHAO is far superior than our bunch of club players here. Damn JIALAT, no choice, cannot wait liow..this is the last resort. Give them PR status. Let $$$ do the work. :cool: