• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Normally this time of year weather should be cooling, why now everyday feel like 欲火焚身?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore has the highest population density in the world, so I hope that our leaders don't decide that this little island can hold up to 10 million residents living cheek to jowl. It is already way overcrowded with 5.9 million inhabitants!

They are no leaders. but misleaders.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore has the highest population density in the world, so I hope that our leaders don't decide that this little island can hold up to 10 million residents living cheek to jowl. It is already way overcrowded with 5.9 million inhabitants!
I thought that accolade ie the tightest sardine can in the world belongs to Gaza strip?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2023 is the year of highs. Gst, inflation, property price, coe price, utilities bills, transport fares, pay for plastic bag, etc.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
2023 is the year of highs. Gst, inflation, property price, coe price, utilities bills, transport fares, pay for plastic bag, etc.
Too many forestry areas have been cleared to build roads and flats.
Also too many millions of new citizens brought in.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is happier when you thank God/Mother Nature for both the sun and the rain. The same goes for the non-weather, metaphorical sun and rain in your life. :wink: