• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nomination - Forummer of the Year 2017

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my uncle say thank you for the invitation but he say he is meant to do big things. He also say do you see our PM ownself type in fb ? He say leave the trivial task to me :wink:

Does your uncle sit beside you and surf sbf together with you? Your uncle is getting too touchy with you. How many times has he molested you? :smile:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does your uncle sit beside you and surf sbf together with you? Your uncle is getting too touchy with you. How many times has he molested you? :smile:
my uncle say usually internet paedophile will say this. He also say sound travels in many directions you twit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This forum is a congregation of old farts, adult diaper wearers and inferiority complex and other emotional problems suffers.

Everyone regardless of creed, status or mental health issues needs a place they can call home.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are stereotyping again. What is wrong with a female having an excellent grasp of all things military.

Agree on the grasp of military. Particularly armaments. Always a good read.

Don't think so...not a woman, unless it is Jane's, ( ha ha ha ha), I think you would be familiar with. Locally, there are extremely little, woman or even BUTCH are interested in military matters or even history or even hardware etc. I have a friend who is deeply into military history, I used to go to Kranji War Memorial & any other places, which I learned a lot about military history from him.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you yearning for an Uncle that can be sitting next to you & be touchy & even cuddly??

Fuck all that kind of shit and fumbling about
Forget your uncle and cum fuck and fuck with me instead.
You will find it so shiok you got no more time for your uncle and sbf.
As even when I surf here, you will have the dreamy look on your face thinking about our fucking together and no more interested in sbf (or uncle)

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Here's a picture of a good tank commander.

abtm.jpg
Is she a real life soldier or from Ah Bengs to Mengs?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck all that kind of shit and fumbling about
Forget your uncle and cum fuck and fuck with me instead.
You will find it so shiok you got no more time for your uncle and sbf.
As even when I surf here, you will have the dreamy look on your face thinking about our fucking together and no more interested in sbf (or uncle)

Pakchewcheng has been successfully identified!!! Photo and video attached!

Screen-Shot-2017-04-20-at-11.42.27-am.png

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staying on topic, I quite enjoy scroobal, papsmearer, yellowarse and aurvandil's postings over the last year.

There're probably more I missed but no offence!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Staying on topic, I quite enjoy scroobal, papsmearer, yellowarse and aurvandil's postings over the last year.

There're probably more I missed but no offence!

Well, if u enjoy Screwedball's fake postings, then u are not missing much.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't think so...not a woman, unless it is Jane's, ( ha ha ha ha), I think you would be familiar with. Locally, there are extremely little, woman or even BUTCH are interested in military matters or even history or even hardware etc. I have a friend who is deeply into military history, I used to go to Kranji War Memorial & any other places, which I learned a lot about military history from him.

Finally, I am revealed. Halsey, when we going to Kranji again?