• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nomination - Forummer of the Year 2017

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the year is coming to an end, its time to honour our finest. My vote goes to Papsmearer for the following reasons
  • Intelligent
  • Insightful
  • Articulate
  • Well connected
  • Analytical- loads of foresight and hindsight
  • Most popular threads with wide viewership by any measure

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAPspmearer plus he gets my nomination for the most rude and obnoxious character as well.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PAPsmearer should form party. Sure win GE. And Singapore will have bright future under him.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As the year is coming to an end, its time to honour our finest. My vote goes to Papsmearer for the following reasons
  • Intelligent
  • Insightful
  • Articulate
  • Well connected
  • Analytical- loads of foresight and hindsight
  • Most popular threads with wide viewership by any measure

For biggest joke and insult to mankind my vote goes to .....

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you got fooled. The rudeness, being obnoxious and immediate spewing of profanities when a point is not accepted, bullying etc are a tactic to hide one’s true identity.

I suspect it’s a female and probably a butch. You know the type that needs to come across as masculine, macho etc. Note the constant reinforcement of being an Army Officer - masculine manifestation.

Never a judge a book by its cover. Look at the content of the posts. Don’t you think it’s scholarly.

My guess it is likely to be Aunty Ho - President Scholar, Stanford, DSO - familiar with Army, masculine, authoritative etc. I seriously cannot think of another that fits the profiles.

PAPspmearer plus he gets my nomination for the most rude and obnoxious character as well.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Looks like you got fooled. The rudeness, being obnoxious and immediate spewing of profanities when a point is not accepted, bullying etc are a tactic to hide one’s true identity.

I suspect it’s a female and probably a butch. You know the type that needs to come across as masculine, macho etc. Note the constant reinforcement of being an Army Officer - masculine manifestation.

Never a judge a book by its cover. Look at the content of the posts. Don’t you think it’s scholarly.

My guess it is likely to be Aunty Ho - President Scholar, Stanford, DSO - familiar with Army, masculine, authoritative etc. I seriously cannot think of another that fits the profiles.

I'm simply describing the behavior of the moniker I'm not looking behind the facade.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The person behind the nick certainly knows a hellava lot about current military matters worldwide and also has good knowledge of military history. I find it hard to reconcile this fact with the speculation that it is butch lady.

I've never come across a single butch in real life that is remotely interested in the art of warfare.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stereotyping again. What is wrong with a female having an excellent grasp of all things military.

Agree on the grasp of military. Particularly armaments. Always a good read.

The person behind the nick certainly knows a hellava lot about current military matters worldwide and also has good knowledge of military history. I find it hard to reconcile this fact with the speculation that it is butch lady.

I've never come across a single butch in real life that is remotely interested in the art of warfare.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are stereotyping again. What is wrong with a female having an excellent grasp of all things military.

Agree on the grasp of military. Particularly armaments. Always a good read.

I agree. Here's a picture of a good tank commander.

abtm.jpg