• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NOL Jinx/Fatfuck paper general Ng Yat Chung appointed SPH CEO?!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
General Ng could have just replied for your first question i would say it is disingenuous of you to ask rhetorical queations. Or say that the question will be answered in due course.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think Hui Min was trying to do
a " i want the Truths from you..."

hui min should have probe further
did you screw up SPH share price ???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those SPH presstitutes should have started looking for a new job the moment Ng Yat Chung was unveiled as the new CEO.

See lah, get addicted to staying in your cushy comfort zone, now you suffer the consequences. :biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Ng, when he took over SPH, it was already on the sunset.

SPH is a sad case of a public listed company having to do the bidding for ruling party and unable to keep up with readers' desires for quality and objective reporting.

Management and editors care more about protecting their arse and being politically correct so as not to get into ruling party bad book than to think for the long term growth of the business.

The business model of having to fend for itself with it hands and legs tie was never viable. The seeds for it eventual declined were sowed long ago.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shorted a few lots just now at 1.57

1620358358186.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think Hui Min was trying to do
a " i want the Truths from you..."

hui min should have probe further
did you screw up SPH share price ???

Hu Min : I repeat.Did u screw up the SPH share prices ?
Gen Ng : U want the truth ? I'll tell u the truth ! U can't handle the truth.I got a great responsibility to exercise due care to the shareholders which I am proud of. U have the luxury of not knowing the great responsibility on my shoulder ! U want the truth ? Goddamned it ! Yes ! I screwed up the SPH share price !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPH is a sad case of a public listed company having to do the bidding for ruling party and unable to keep up with readers' desires for quality and objective reporting.

Management and editors care more about protecting their arse and being politically correct so as not to get into ruling party bad book than to think for the long term growth of the business.

The business model of having to fend for itself with it hands and legs tie was never viable. The seeds for it eventual declined were sowed long ago.

Things will get better when Lee Hsien Loong dies. Hopefully soon. :cool:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hu Min : I repeat.Did u screw up the SPH share prices ?
Gen Ng : U want the truth ? I'll tell u the truth ! U can't handle the truth.I got a great responsibility to exercise due care to the shareholders which I am proud of. U have the luxury of not knowing the great responsibility on my shoulder ! U want the truth ? Goddamned it ! Yes ! I screwed up the SPH share price !

the most Expensive word to use in a Press Meeting .

Millions wiped out in a single trading day.

Last done : 1.52
down : 15 % in one trading day.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

You missed the plot bro. If the reason for his posting was to sell the company, then cost cutting, retrenchments and record losses are necessary to persuade the present owners into selling. Government pays a sweet heart price for control over the editorial process. Bloody hell Looong say he on the way out still pattern more than badminton. :unsure: