• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NOC Saga Thread

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
L7tFMdD.png

https://soo.qd/jtv0 (scroll down to view entire letter)

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitting out against the recent spate of allegations that one of its co-founders had mistreated an employee, production company Night Owl Cinematics said that they were a “massive crusade against the public image and reputation” of the company and its staff members.

The company added in a statement that was put up on its Instagram account on Monday (Oct 11) that the allegations, which were published on social media, were “cherry-picked abstract communications between private individuals carefully showcased to paint a wholly negative picture”.

Night Owl Cinematics was founded by Singapore YouTube personalities Sylvia Chan and Ryan Tan. It became the subject of a string of accusations that were posted on the account of an Instagram user called Sgcickenrice.

The Instagram user had published, among others, various anonymous and unverified allegations that Ms Chan, 33, had been verbally abusive towards one of the company’s employees, as well as purportedly leaked audio recordings of such episodes.

The earliest post, which is a screenshot of an unnamed individual casting aspersions on Ms Chan’s character, was dated Oct 1.

More at https://soo.qd/nRzS

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it she kenna sexposed but using company for legal & not in a personal capacity? So can use company account :roflmao:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I support a working environment where serfs are not abused. My F&B businesses has ceased collaboration with NOC until this scandal has been fully resolved to my satisfaction. Perhaps I should hire Ghib Ojisan instead. He's Japanese and a lot of sinkies follow his Youtube videos.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a jiuhubu, no wonder find her cannot be a local, the wax she talk like a low class loan,no wonder, all these incompetence when they in sg n hv some fame will use their authority to trash ppl, look at our clowns of papigs ,most of them are former jiuhukia n jiuhubu, CMI ride on LKY to come in

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biatch deserves her comeuppance! Frankly I watched NOC before only for Michelle, Aurelia, Anna, Sherri,& Aylna - if U know what I mean.
Other than local eye candy back then their line up today sucks...... big time.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take one look at Sylvia and know that she will like me instantly.
She looks like she likes it rough...being taken from behind, smacked
till her butt cheeks turn crimson....crowned off by a huge load that messes up those
pretty bangs.