• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nobody to hold, so depressed

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching a lot of Discovery and History Channel documentaries on the end of the world on 21 December 2012

I need someone to hold but I am plump and nobody gives me a second look

Sigh

At least they look at you once. There are women out there who are just so plain that no body ever notice them while they are out on the streets.

If anyone ever notice you, that means you are worth a look and you attracts.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching a lot of Discovery and History Channel documentaries on the end of the world on 21 December 2012

I need someone to hold but I am plump and nobody gives me a second look

Sigh

I have found you a mate. There is a person exactly like you but a lot more delusional. She spends all her time talking to herself in the rubbish heap. Go find her that, just say Lemans2011 recommend you to look for her - her nick is Flozzy.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have found you a mate. There is a person exactly like you but a lot more delusional. She spends all her time talking to herself in the rubbish heap. Go find her that, just say Lemans2011 recommend you to look for her - her nick is Flozzy.

Bro Lemans2011 just say lemans2011 recommend wan got discount.
Nabei never tell me earlier.I just spend some moments there.
Must go back again for compensate

Last edited: