• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nobody to hold, so depressed

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching a lot of Discovery and History Channel documentaries on the end of the world on 21 December 2012

I need someone to hold but I am plump and nobody gives me a second look

Sigh

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been watching a lot of Discovery and History Channel documentaries on the end of the world on 21 December 2012

Sigh

PM KNNBCCB, he will give you a wet 1

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i must start my business then u can hire one of the boys/men to cuddle to sleep.....

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sigh

The tendency to whining and complain are sure sign of inferiority complex ( lack of sexual activity)......:*:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy a dildo buy a doll or teddy bear. Plump women have good suctions in CBs. that is something to PR about.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought that dildos are cheap and easily available? Can be ordered online too.

She might have a need for this to get rid of all her fatty fat...... 68661_303293559771791_832805941_n[1].jpg

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sigh

Being plump is ok but not with something dangling in between your thighs. Cheers.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you know?

Fleshlight has expanded their business to cater to both men and women now :
http://www.fleshlight.com/male-toys/
http://www.fleshlight.com/female-toys/

Uncle Fleshlight Santa (all you need is a credit card and Uncle Fleshlight Santa has a gift for you) has something to satisfy everyone, whether you're a guy or gay or girl or lesbo or bisexual. (Unless you choose to be of neuter/no sex or a priest/monk/nun, in which case it's your own damn fault that you don't allow yourself to enjoy life as God/Universe intended; you can't find God in celibacy or in a monastery, you can only find God in Love and in relationships, in all forms including sexuality).

jw5

Loyal

Sigh

Get a bolster.