• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No one sued me after I named them

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sexy at all but I have a VERY sweet smile. Other than that you have to ask KT latha why she called me a slut.
giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't be surprised that she wants all that attention. She will be at her best with her foul mouth if that happens, and she can bully and harass innocent people in real life... Lol :biggrin:
Unlike you useless bastards i don’t bully or harass innocent people and call it entertainment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some just look like a stray whore. I harass them out of pity for their unfuckability. Pinch their nipples and give them a dollar.
It’s not called unfuckabiity but chose to die a virgin. Dirty Mudland son of whores think everyone is a stray whore like your mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you sound like a very brave woman, why don't you name yourself too? :wink:
Even better if you can upload and post:
1. a large-enough photo of both the front and back of your NRIC.
2. another large-enough photo of at least your entire upper body (including, of course, your face without make-up, sunglasses or anything else that can cover any part of your natural middle-aged face) while you hold a large-enough piece of paper across your chest with the following words clearly written on it in a very large font size:

I am sammyboy.com's @ginfreely!
:smile:
And I am a virgin Singaporean woman in my late 40s!
:inlove:
Tell me one reason why do I need to do that for them to sue me? Those that I named know who I am and can sue me. On the otherhand you evil coward liar hiding behind computer slandering me give me your verified NRIC front and back and photo etc and I will give you mine. Asked many times already as part of my virginity test challenge and you are already proven a coward that dare not give but got the cheek to challenge me to give my NRIC etc for nothing in return. That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao char bor. let you go scot free don't want to go. tempting fate. just a matter of time before your baiting kena big kahuna. and then kpkb for being hauled to court. :rolleyes:
I am not tempting fate but just stating fact that i was being called a slut based on hot air. I didn’t go to work doing a hard job clearing shit to be called a slut in return by this two bastards doing sexual harassment. They better know how to justify to the judge why they called me a slut if they want to sue me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a finance manager, I believe that old gin should have the personal details of her LJ boss and cake leng woman.

Ask her to post them here la and see whether people sue her or not :laugh:
As a matter of fact I don’t even know KT latha full name as she uses only this name in office. As for LJ Mccully I have posted his full name before in the thead that was moved by act subservient ordinary sinkie sheep @zhihau to the coalition bin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She talk biggest only rah. I doubt she has the guts ... Lol :biggrin:
No you are the one caught talking biggest about having secretary to fire and then now claim retiring by year end. Your hao lian stories sure don’t jive and full of holes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur bro :biggrin:

Old gin only good at provoking people and in fact she is an useless asshole.
As a matter of fact I didn’t do anything to KT latha to provoke this attack calling me a slut. If that’s called useless so be it. Unlike you I don’t play dirty politics sucking up to boss and basically I just ignored KT latha other than necessary talk on work throughout my three years plus working there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tok COCK rah. Show judge your smelly mouth and rotten character. :rolleyes:
You ccb Malaysian is good at talking cock and slandering people BASED ON HOT AIR from your ccb mouth whereas obviously I am a serious person at work and don’t talk cock or slander people at all.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact I didn’t do anything to KT latha to provoke this attack calling me a slut. If that’s called useless so be it. Unlike you I don’t play dirty politics sucking up to boss and basically I just ignored KT latha other than necessary talk on work throughout my three years plus working there.
KNN you behaved hornily with pilots and want to suck their cocks kt latha has rights to call you a slut KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ccb Malaysian is good at talking cock and slandering people BASED ON HOT AIR from your ccb mouth whereas obviously I am a serious person at work and don’t talk cock or slander people at all.
The typical trait of Malaysians like this son of pahang whore @AhMeng is they can call you a slut but you cannot them ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth without them calling you having a smelly mouth. That’s how shameless Malaysians are.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old gin, I did not play dirty politics. I only do my work to my best efforts and maintaining a likeable relationships with my paymasters.

My blood office enemies - malicious mudland chinese woman and ceca woman are senior managers very close to my paymasters. They had kissed each other asses together for more than 15 years yet I defeated them to keep my job.