• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No one sued me after I named them

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with him freely is 贪小便宜。Always participate in all sorts of lucky draw from supermarkets, shops and free contests. End up disclosing her emails and phone numbers and now kena spam and stalk. This is a direct consequence of cheapo sinkie mentality. no medicine can cure huanzzz...Lol :biggrin:
And you are the one that 贪小便宜self admitted to get entertainment from insulting woman as whore. So cheap.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore is always jealous of me. Want to be more jealous? My mother’s adopted grandfather was already damn rich.
So damn rich until he got wealth to lose in the stock market back then. And then my mother’s adopted father rebuilt the wealth again and bought back plantation land. So impressive huh?
But did your mother inherit any significant portion of that "wealth"? :o-o:
If yes, then why have you been saying that you were born into a poor family? :confused:
If no, then why should anyone be jealous of you? :rolleyes: