• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat No MRT For EW and NS today! How's My Oppie Bitches Coping?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect the filthy stench is from the night before, these filthy shitskin rapists, even my dog smells better.
my uncle say the most challenging stench test is to register for mom csoc (construction safety orientation course)
He say in this test you will be locked in a non air con small classroom with about 100 shitskins. He also say after pass the test you will be immuned.

bcss5-1400x788.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my uncle say the most challenging stench test is to register for mom csoc (construction safety orientation course)
He say in this test you will be locked in a non air con small classroom with about 100 shitskins. He also say after pass the test you will be immuned.

bcss5-1400x788.jpg

Yucks I cannot imagine being stuck in there. It's one of my worst nightmares. The only thing I can think of that is worse is being in the same room with a bunch of Tiongs.
china-classroom_orig.jpg

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

bcss5-1400x788.jpg
It is very wise that the room is non-aircon.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

bcss5-1400x788.jpg

That's Hitler's gas chamber reborn!!!
These filthy shitskins should be locked in a room full of ccbs together, let's see who faint first. 100 shitskins vs 300 leg open wide unwashed CCBS.