• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat No MRT For EW and NS today! How's My Oppie Bitches Coping?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE — There was confusion among some commuters on the first of two Sundays (Dec 10) of MRT station closures along the East-West and North-South Lines.

But the situation was largely well managed by an army of crowd marshalls positioned in and near MRT stations, and a constant stream of shuttle bus services that arrived almost in succession.

When TODAY visited the Boon Lay MRT Station at about 8am, six marshalls, who said they began their shift at 4.50am, were stationed at a bus stop nearby, from which the shuttle bus services departed. A small crowd of commuters were seen filing up the buses bound for Jurong East in orderly fashion.

However, at the entrance of the station, a crowd of passengers — which built up to about 15 at times — appeared confused that there were no train services, and were directed by staff members on hand to the bus services available.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rce-first-full-sunday-closure-19-mrt-stations

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
gerard.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
CheeBye mouth John dare to blame Oppie Bitch when MRT got problem, blame on the $8.00 cow and and Quack CEO lah!! don't divert the story go straight to the Point fuck your Papaya gahmen when they make mistake!! dare you, and be FRANK don't lie!!! This is your unsolved problem for many years your Quack CEO can't manage!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CheeBye mouth John dare to blame Oppie Bitch when MRT got problem, blame on the $8.00 cow and and Quack CEO lah!! don't divert the story go straight to the Point fuck your Papaya gahmen when they make mistake!! dare you, and be FRANK don't lie!!! This is your unsolved problem for many years your Quack CEO can't manage!

The trains worked fine before GE2011, before the oppies gained so many seats in parliament. It stands to reason that WP winning a GRC has been bad for Singapore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of bullshit by AssMRT.

How dare they pull the service of the train service on Sunday! U mean those poor retail staff who works on weekends no need public transportation? On weekends the whole world revolves around their assholes?

These motherfuckers should be made to kneel in public and allow the masses to spit on them!

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penang Cow $8 sabotaged the SG53 dying retail businesses very badly. Last 3 SUNDAYS before Xmas, last chance to earn money to cover overhead. Already damn His Lat still must shutdown MRT to sabotage businesses?

Die lah! Hong Kan already.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555 guess what’s on our great general quack mind now? What if...... after all these sunday shutdowns and late opening/early closure..... and still have disruption.....::::

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw Boon Wan the bastard should be kneeling down at the mrt station asking for forgiveness. I suggest he kneel down on a Monday morning at the peak hours.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Piak Hwa that cheebye should be dragged out, stripped naked and have a train ram down her cheebye for her negligence. Clamp her fucking nipples and feed her a gag ball!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw Piak Hwa that cheebye should be dragged out, stripped naked and have a train ram down her cheebye for her negligence. Clamp her fucking nipples and feed her a gag ball!

I feel the same towards oppies like Nicole and Kevryn. I want to know why they join the oppies instead of the good guys.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say sinkie mostly hide at home and he saw indian snakes formed up in jurong east. he say the snakes are all well mannered and orderly.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say sinkie mostly hide at home and he saw indian snakes formed up in jurong east. he say the snakes are all well mannered and orderly.

The snakes are not drunk yet, just stinko.
I don't understand how these fucking shitskins can smell like filth early in the morning.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The snakes are not drunk yet, just stinko.
I don't understand how these fucking shitskins can smell like filth early in the morning.
my uncle say that is true the snake head leading snake body was not drunk. He say if early morning stink then come night will be worse after a day out.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say that is true the snake head leading snake body was not drunk. He say if early morning stink then come night will be worse after a day out.

I suspect the filthy stench is from the night before, these filthy shitskin rapists, even my dog smells better.