• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat No more Geylang chicken coop?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Msia tats 2.1 Million. Imagine how many landed double storey terraces i can buy.

bro i almost bought a house (3 rooms) in Batam ontop of the hill facing the beautiful ocean it cost ONLY $18K and i already paid $500 deposit (that was 14 years ago) that if my wife dont want to migrate to Australia and Batam was my 2nd option bro :smile:
well end up my wife willing to migrate to Australia :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro i almost bought a house (3 rooms) in Batam ontop of the hill facing the beautiful ocean it cost ONLY $18K and i already paid $500 deposit (that was 14 years ago) that if my wife dont want to migrate to Australia and Batam was my 2nd option bro :smile:
well end up my wife willing to migrate to Australia :smile:

If wanna pick indon may as well take Msia. Australia still an ideal choice though its far away fm ur family in sinkieland. But i really admire both of u. Dare to take risk n settle down in a very far away land.:thumbsup:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If wanna pick indon may as well take Msia. Australia still an ideal choice though its far away fm ur family in sinkieland. But i really admire both of u. Dare to take risk n settle down in a very far away land.:thumbsup:

it was the best decision we made by choosing Australia as our home and country bro!
like i always said everyday is a blessing :smile:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your HDB can last you till 2089 while the Altis lasts till 2026.
Maybe by 2026 my flat can sell for a million, and the car less than 10K, I think this will be my last car. It's getting costlier to maintain the car. With satellite tracking, wondering how will it be owning a car.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My 4 room sub urban bought in 90 at $101K can get how much?
4 years ago I bought Toyota Altis 1.6
also at $101K

Purchased for 101K. If sell now can get close to triple the price on average. Of course alot of factors need to consider...floor level, amenities, age of flat etc etc etc. Buying a car is not an investment. But if really need to get one..for work purpose, sending children to schools, etc..then can consider.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
if lot of folks decides to cash out on HDB sales and quit SG ,PAP will certainly come out with some sort of ruling where you cannot do that

as far as migration to malaysia is concerned, the best option is to rent and not buy a property

heard you can rent a good property as low as RM 500 in some of the outskirts, since on retirement living in poular town's should not matter

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if lot of folks decides to cash out on HDB sales and quit SG ,PAP will certainly come out with some sort of ruling where you cannot do that

as far as migration to malaysia is concerned, the best option is to rent and not buy a property

heard you can rent a good property as low as RM 500 in some of the outskirts, since on retirement living in poular town's should not matter

Understand fm the ground one not suppose to live in Msia. The Msian Immigration officers would quiz u if u stay too long a period. Encourage to apply for MM2H.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, which postcode is that you find such good bargain?

There a lot of places which sell $350K but it is 1hr drive away from the city bro.

My 1st house I bought around $400K and after 4 years later I sold it around $500K

Then I bought my present house $480K a display house and we negotiated and get everything in the display house.
And now after 5 years my neighbour told me my house value at around $650K because the gahmen built new shopping centre and MRT train station 2 km from my house.

And we also bought an investment house cost $350K and rent it out