• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No more automatic death penalty; one big step forward for Singapore.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Death penalty no longer automatic for some offences: DPM Teo

lau ta , i dont think the goverment will legalize weeds because of money ...its political suicide .

Not really lah. Brainwashed Sinkies will always vote for the men in white no matter what they do. A lot of Sinkies like to ape whatever that Ang Mos do. Ang mos worship at charismatic churches, Sinkies also wanna follow. Ang mos do drugs, expect Sinkies to at least tolerate its use in this cuntry.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Its already up Baby, but its championing for medical Marijuana.

baby step ...baby step :wink: good that someone finally dare to come out and speak the truth about weeds :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not really lah. Brainwashed Sinkies will always vote for the men in white no matter what they do. A lot of Sinkies like to ape whatever that Ang Mos do. Ang mos worship at charismatic churches, Sinkies also wanna follow. Ang mos do drugs, expect Sinkies to at least tolerate its use in this cuntry.

bro , but drug is a different issue ...i bet alot of parents will not be very happy .

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal

When it rains, it pours. Seems like M. Ravi has got a few successes over the past few weeks.

An example of perseverance.

I am glad that the move is towards the right direction.

Matter of time, more exemptions will come.

That will lead to total abolishment of these cruel penalty.

Kudos to the many Singaporeans from Marshall to Ravi and Subbash and many others who in one way or another fought for such a thing.

Thanks to the PAP for introducing it.

It can do more and will earn more goodwill from the people.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also, in Sg, the drug scene has shifted to ketamines, ecstasy. Glad I grew up in the seventies, it was more organic then.

Cheers!

interesting observation, i just read somewhere that ketamine is now being used in clinical studies to treat depression.
http://observer.com/2012/01/can-ketamine-cure-your-depression/

perhaps the trend in drugs has to do with the state of our youths... they are getting more depressed/stressed and are turning to these drugs to stay sane. our youths are feeling miserable and are looking for instant happiness in a pill. life must really suck for them

anyway, a banned drugged today could very well become the next miracle cure for depression. science is progressing that quickly.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal

most singaporeans probably don't care, but for those who do care, its a positive step forward.

I agree with you. It is indeed a step foprward in the right direction.

No one would want to become a "victim" when their loved one is having an appointment with Darshan The Hangman.

One big step forward for the PAP. More such steps please.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal

The hangman will be lonely.

It is about time that the HANGMAN hang himself in the same gallows that he hung others.

He can join their cries of pleas.

This will end the sad episode that started in 1871.

The Gallows can then become a Tourist Attraction

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

interesting observation, i just read somewhere that ketamine is now being used in clinical studies to treat depression.
http://observer.com/2012/01/can-ketamine-cure-your-depression/

perhaps the trend in drugs has to do with the state of our youths... they are getting more depressed/stressed and are turning to these drugs to stay sane. our youths are feeling miserable and are looking for instant happiness in a pill. life must really suck for them

anyway, a banned drugged today could very well become the next miracle cure for depression. science is progressing that quickly.

they already got prozec for depression .

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see lots of income opportunities for the taxman:wink:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

To late anyway because they tore down old Changi Prison. Probably have a high tech gallows that can hang 9 prisoners at one go before the sun rises at 6am on Friday.

You can view this unforgettable movie here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaoYOfEkUvY&feature=related

It is about time that the HANGMAN hang himself in the same gallows that he hung others.

He can join their cries of pleas.

This will end the sad episode that started in 1871.

The Gallows can then become a Tourist Attraction