• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious No Horse Run Kimchi Chiobu Yoo Joon-Eun Suicided!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Joseon Survival Period" actress Yoo Joo-Eun dies by suicide​

Heidi Hsia
Mon, 29 August 2022 at 10:42 am·1-min read

370378cfe06ac277414f06bfc3bde25a

29 Aug - Korean actress Yoo Joo-Eun has recently passed away.
On 29 August, it was reported that the 27-year-old has committed suicide, after her body was found by her brother.
A snippet of her suicide letter, which the brother shared on social media, read, ""Sorry for leaving everyone behind. Especially mum, dad, grandma, and sister. The contents of my head screamed that I couldn't continue living."

"You may feel empty without me, but I hope you stay strong. I will keep watching you all from above. Please don't cry, it's not good for your health," she continued.
In her letter, she also admitted that pursuing a career in acting was very difficult, and that her dream was both a blessing and a curse.
Yoo was best known for her 2019 drama, "Joseon Survival Period", which stars Kang Ji-Hwan and Kyung Soo-jin, as well as the 2018 tvN drama, "Big Forest".
Her funeral is set to be held on 31 August in her hometown Gyeonggi-do.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste? She should have come to meet our resident healer, @glockman earlier. He will definitely be able to convince her out of her suicide attempt.

PS: @glockman, kindly set up a Blog so that you can guide and deter chio bus like these from wasting their lives away via suicides.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a waste? She should have come to meet our resident healer, @glockman earlier. He will definitely be able to convince her out of her suicide attempt.

PS: @glockman, kindly set up a Blog so that you can guide and deter chio bus like these from wasting their lives away via suicides.
Omg, that's such an utter senseless loss! So chio and pretty.

My blog would be very short and sweet. "Feeling depressed and suicidal? Drop me a message. I guarantee you that my rod/staff will bring you to a different but better heaven. Only applicable to chiobus." :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gooks have very low self-esteem. That's why plastic surgery is rampant there, and their country is a hotbed for pseudo-Buddhist and pseudo-Christian cults.