• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! Another Kimchi Chiobu Celeb "suddenly passed away"! Please Guess????

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Snowdrop" actress Kim Mi-Soo passed away at 29​

Heidi Hsia
Wed, 5 January 2022, 8:41 pm·1-min read

f26c5c53ec5928516eb489507c96b70b

5 Jan - South Korean actress Kim Mi-Soo was recently revealed to have passed away.
The news was shared by her agency, Landscape Entertainment, saying that the actress suddenly passed away, though made no mention regarding the cause of death.
"The tragic news is very heart-breaking for the bereaved family. We earnestly ask you to refrain from reporting rumours or speculation so that the bereaved family, who is in shock and sorrow, can reverently commemorate the deceased."

The company also stated that the funeral will be held privately and quietly according to the wishes of Kim's family.
"We ask for you to wish her to rest in peace, and once again send our deepest condolences to the deceased on her last journey," it added.
Kim made her TV debut with an appearance in the JTBC anthology series, "Drama Festa" in 2019, and went on to appear in a variety of hit shows, including Netflix's "The School Nurse Files" and "Hellbound".
Her most recent work was the JTBC drama, "Snowdrop", playing the role of Yeo Jung-Min.
She was 29.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koreans have a very low self esteem, that's why Christian and Buddhist cults, and plastic surgery, have flourished there.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I hate about Korean women are their fake neh-nehs. They hardly jiggle during sex and that's a fucking big turn-off for me.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If only she had consulted our resident samaritan @glockman, she would be gladly accepted into his stable and would still be alive today.
Why do all these young talented and attractive Korean (and also Jap) girls kill themselves, and forfeit their lives? If all else fails, they can always sell their bodies and lead a prosperous life.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do all these young talented and attractive Korean (and also Jap) girls kill themselves, and forfeit their lives? If all else fails, they can always sell their bodies and lead a prosperous life.
I tell you. Korean bosses are very very demanding and unreasonable. There was one time when I told their fucking manager off (I really cannot tahan him anymore). He kept asking for free spare parts for his machines and I told him: "Why don't you buy another machine of the same model and put next to it. You will then have 100% spare parts anytime for you to salvage". You should see how his face had turned black after that, but I don't give a shit to him.

They really push their workers to the maximum limit. They are slave drivers. The factory I went to had underground coolant system for their machines. That poor supervisor was so overworked (running 2 x 12-hour shifts) that he was called away and had forgotten to shut off the tap after replenishing the coolant and eventually, the whole underground coolant system was flooded. Thereafter, they had to stop production for almost 3 days to get all the motor pumps dried again. I think he also got reprimanded very badly by his boss.

Japanese bosses are also demanding but at least they are humane and reasonable. Japanese girls commit suicide are mostly due to condemnation by society, seldom due to work related. Koreans are mostly due to work related.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I tell you. Korean bosses are very very demanding and unreasonable. There was one time when I told their fucking manager off (I really cannot tahan him anymore). He kept asking for free spare parts for his machines and I told him: "Why don't you buy another machine of the same model and put next to it. You will then have 100% spare parts anytime for you to salvage". You should see how his face had turned black after that, but I don't give a shit to him.

They really push their workers to the maximum limit. They are slave drivers. The factory I went to had underground coolant system for their machines. That poor supervisor was so overworked (running 2 x 12-hour shifts) that he was called away and had forgotten to shut off the tap after replenishing the coolant and eventually, the whole underground coolant system was flooded. Thereafter, they had to stop production for almost 3 days to get all the motor pumps dried again. I think he also got reprimanded very badly by his boss.

Japanese bosses are also demanding but at least they are humane and reasonable. Japanese girls commit suicide are mostly due to condemnation by society, seldom due to work related. Koreans are mostly due to work related.
Thanks for the insight, their work culture sucks. Yeah, pity the underlings being pushed to the edge. I've always felt the Koreans are uncouth and a vulgar version of the Japs.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the insight, their work culture sucks. Yeah, pity the underlings being pushed to the edge. I've always felt the Koreans are uncouth and a vulgar version of the Japs.
I've worked with Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Commie Chinese, Thais, Burmese, Malaysians, Filipinos, Indonesians, Indians, Italians, Germans, French and Americans.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, woe betide you if you mistook a jap for a korean as they usually look down on them.
japs pride themselves in being more refined in their culture, food, mannerisms and even their language but the Koreans are giving the japs a run for their money in better-styled cars :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hanor, woe betide you if you mistook a jap for a korean as they usually look down on them.
japs pride themselves in being more refined in their culture, food, mannerisms and even their language but the Koreans are giving the japs a run for their money in better-styled cars :rolleyes:
Yep, the japs have more finesse. And like you mentioned, it shows in their culture, food, etc. Take for example their bibimbap. WTF Is that?! All it is, is a bunch of shit that they find and mix together. Just like how a kid would mix everything on his plate to eat. That's so retarded. At least the chinks know how to do fried rice. Also their kimchi, KNNBCCB!! It's such an offensive dish on so many levels - sight, smell, taste. Argh, that's not the way to treat cabbage.

Oh and yes, their car designs have improved.:biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, the japs have more finesse. And like you mentioned, it shows in their culture, food, etc. Take for example their bibimbap. WTF Is that?! All it is, is a bunch of shit that they find and mix together. Just like how a kid would mix everything on his plate to eat. That's so retarded. At least the chinks know how to do fried rice. Also their kimchi, KNNBCCB!! It's such an offensive dish on so many levels - sight, smell, taste. Argh, that's not the way to treat cabbage.

Oh and yes, their car designs have improved.:biggrin:
I used to tell my wife, the way they put all the ingredients together and mixed them, the dish looks like it's only fit for the dogs.