• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious No durian in the moon cake

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody assuming jiuhukia slandering me again within hours. When did I say I pay peanuts? Rm17.60 per piece of mooncake is peanut? Haolian people is like that.
you deserved to be slandered lah
damned bodoh
you want to find the whole durian inside the moon cake meh
go and pee lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you deserved to be slandered lah
damned bodoh
you want to find the whole durian inside the moon cake meh
go and pee lah

You jiuhukia are slandering me non-stop. When did I write I want to find the whole durian inside the mooncake? I only expect the yellow flesh and a bit will do. Only you bodoh would think anyone would want the whole durian with the seed and thorny husk.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You jiuhukia are slandering me non-stop. When did I write I want to find the whole durian inside the mooncake. I only want a bit of the yellow flesh. Only you bodoh would think anyone would want the whole durian with the seed and thorny husk.
okok ok no need to burst an artery over this lulian thingie
go to geylang I give you a treat
you an have the whole row of durians there
just go to geylang lor 32 and asked for ah hock
he will service you properly ..no problems
I foot the bill ok...happy??? lor 32 the whole row of lulians there

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
okok ok no need to burst an artery over this lulian thingie
go to geylang I give you a treat
you an have the whole row of durians there
just go to geylang lor 32 and asked for ah hock
he will service you properly ..no problems
I foot the bill ok...happy??? lor 32 the whole row of lulians there

You jiuhukia are the one angry over people telling the truth of jiuhukia.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You jiuhukia are the one angry over people telling the truth of jiuhukia.
ok ok ok ok ok you win ok ok
why you so lidat
no enough lulian right
ok ok go to lor 18 and smell the flowers there
the lulian there is belly belly good...the moon is very good too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok ok ok ok you win ok ok
why you so lidat
no enough lulian right
ok ok go to lor 18 and smell the flowers there
the lulian there is belly belly good...the moon is very good too

Jiuhukia can't win debate and back to hitting below belt using old trick of allusion of whore to win just like what they did before. Low class people is like that 狗改不了吃屎。

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiuhukia can't win debate and back to hitting below belt using old trick of allusion of whore to win just like what they did before. Low class people is like that 狗改不了吃屎。
you cant even talk nicely
go to gayland lah
plenty of luilian in the moonkicks for you

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should I talk nicely to Jiuhukia that slander and insult me? That's how self entitled jiuhukia is.
when you are intellectually handicapped
you are given
no use talking to a peebrain here
always accuse people of slandering
always accuse people of being a Malaysian spy
what's wrong with being a Malaysian....Malaysia boleh man!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you are intellectually handicapped
you are given
no use talking to a peebrain here
always accuse people of slandering
always accuse people of being a Malaysian spy
what's wrong with being a Malaysian....Malaysia boleh man!!!

Not I always accuse but it's the other way round that there are always jiuhukia slandering me. KT Latha jiuhukia calling a virgin a slut not slander? Coward unknown jiuhukia spreading lies of me in living in JB forum as whore/mistress or whatever not slandering?

Bloody thick-skinned jiuhukia trying to cover up your crimes by blatant lies. Btw I think Malaysia boleh culture is the cause of such degeneration of jiuhukia into lawless people so self entitled to think that breaking laws is entitlement and the poor victim must still talk to them nicely if not they will turn around to accuse you 一手遮天 when they are the ones breaking rules and laws. Another truth of jiuhukia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be those young jiuhukia selling jiuhu condo units yrs back.. :rolleyes::p

You mean maybe the jiuhukia selling fake durian mooncake is the same one as those selling jiuhu condo units years back? Your allusion here is those selling jiuhu condo also tell lies?

No answer? So you are saying I am actually telling lies of complaining about durian when I am actually complaining about condo? So many flies like to make false accusations of me as if it's their entitlement to do so. Good people stating the truth attract flies indeed.