• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No decent human being should ever work as an insurance agent

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep! Especially those fucking agents who block commuters path of way at MRT stations. Once I scolded these fucking agents at Dhoby G MRT. Fucking place is so crowed and they block commuters' path of way. Same with those at Chinatown station. Fucking MRT operators allow these shit blockers to earn rent...FUCK PAP!
KNN the worse type block my uncle from going to mrt toilet when he wanted to lao sai in secs KNN KNN

jw5

Loyal
There are also some fucking arrogant agents who sit down comfortably, while they get temp staff to stop people. It's as if they are such big shots, they cannot even be bothered to go and ask the strangers themselves. This type of insurance agents really should go and fuck themselves. :rolleyes:

Yep! Especially those fucking agents who block commuters path of way at MRT stations. Once I scolded these fucking agents at Dhoby G MRT. Fucking place is so crowed and they block commuters' path of way. Same with those at Chinatown station. Fucking MRT operators allow these shit blockers to earn rent...FUCK PAP!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There are also some fucking arrogant agents who sit down comfortably, while they get temp staff to stop people. It's as if they are such big shots, they cannot even be bothered to go and ask the strangers themselves. This type of insurance agents really should go and fuck themselves. :rolleyes:
When I see young Sinkies selling insurance and more and more of them doing it instead of getting a proper professional job after graduation, it tells me something is wrong with the job market...