• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat no boobs no news....???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Local broadcaster Mediacorp has taken disciplinary action against a staff member, identified as a cameraman, for inappropriate conduct towards Channel NewsAsia producer (CNA) Juwon Park.

In a Facebook post last week, Miss Park shared screenshots of a WhatsApp conversation she had with the colleague, where she confronted him for making sexist remarks about her.

Miss Park alleged that the colleague told her: "I cannot be a presenter because I have no boobs" and "girls shouldn't be too smart for their own good and I should act dumb".

The colleague then responded by saying, "I'm so sorry if it hurt you" and "it was meant to be a joke". However, he also added that "it's how the industry works", implying that a woman either has to be "super pretty" or "have boobs" in order to succeed.

22366261_1699110316787070_1731570286328775473_n.jpg

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin is a slut is a truth to filthy people only. Not worth for me to sue such coward bully who dare not name and just say "someone" is acting like a slut today.

Jiuhukia criminals perpetuate filthy lies non-stop to indemnify themselves and justify their crime indeed. Lies also can become the truth hurts. Tsk tsk tsk how shameless can jiuhukia be?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiuhukia criminals perpetuate filthy lies non-stop to indemnify themselves and justify their crime indeed. Lies also can become the truth hurts. Tsk tsk tsk how shameless can jiuhukia be?
one more stupid word
you are going to be shot

giphy.gif