• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NMP Chia Yong Yong: CPF Is Not Your Money, You Cannot Call The Shots

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;3Lh9IfSUCOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lh9IfSUCOs&t=64[/video]

At around 0:31, she says:

"Is it really my private money, do I have the right to spent it the way I would spent my own salary.

I am not entirely sure. But I know at the end of the day that because I am not the only person contributing to that fund I cannot be the only person to call the shots as to how I am going to spent it.
"

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I usually give the handicap some leeway ...but she is beyond any sympathy. She is an idiot.

The CPF is NOT a pooling of funds. It is private money. What you put in is yours. Now, we should be getting more in returns if not for the fact that the government skims of 85 percent of the returns in exchange for a useless guarantee.

How did she qualify to be an NMP is beyond me ...a total idiot sucking our money away, just like the PAP MPs and ministars.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She must be a gong cha bor. If CPF is not my private money, why is my CPF account under my personal name? Or should I start a joint CPF account with this gong cha bor? She contribute, I spend. LOL!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cantonese call such people as 懒瘫.....
Literally a crawling paraplegic.....aka low life scum.....very apt name since she happens to be in a wheelchair

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
64502_10201696462352715_1001495104_n.jpg

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/icons/icon6.gif [GPGT]: PM Lee praises speech made by NMP who is a PAP member's sister
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

The NMP praised the CPF scheme and said Singaporeans should not be allowed to withdraw their CPF any earlier. She also said CPF money is not your money, so you have no right to ask for it to be returned when you want it.

Well, this NMP, Chia Yong Yong has a sister and a brother-in-law who are PAP members.

Dear TRS, NMP nominee is the sister of an active PAP member | The Real Singapore

Since her sister and brother-in-law are well-known PAP members, how can she be neutral? She is on good terms with Ho Ching and they have a photo together.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

Do you expect a friend of Ho Ching to fight for CPF payouts to be distributed earlier and made more accessible? Lol

Pinky praised this NMP's speech, said it is excellent and promoted it on his fb page because she's an outstanding example of why we need NMPs and not opposition MPs. She is faithful to the PAP and sinkies can be brainwashed if a supposedly neutral NMP praises the CPF scheme.

In truth, she's just a female Calvin Cheng in a wheelchair.

Her speech can be heard here: https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;3Lh9IfSUCOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lh9IfSUCOs&t=64[/video]

At around 0:31, she says:

"Is it really my private money, do I have the right to spent it the way I would spent my own salary.

I am not entirely sure. But I know at the end of the day that because I am not the only person contributing to that fund I cannot be the only person to call the shots as to how I am going to spent it.
"

she is not only retarded down there, but also retarded up there!!!!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please excuse her for not being able to think straight.

It's been a long long while that she got a screw.

Any bros willing to volunteer? LoLoLoLoL

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
64502_10201696462352715_1001495104_n.jpg

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/icons/icon6.gif [GPGT]: PM Lee praises speech made by NMP who is a PAP member's sister

The NMP praised the CPF scheme and said Singaporeans should not be allowed to withdraw their CPF any earlier. She also said CPF money is not your money, so you have no right to ask for it to be returned when you want it.

Well, this NMP, Chia Yong Yong has a sister and a brother-in-law who are PAP members.

Dear TRS, NMP nominee is the sister of an active PAP member | The Real Singapore

Since her sister and brother-in-law are well-known PAP members, how can she be neutral? She is on good terms with Ho Ching and they have a photo together.

Do you expect a friend of Ho Ching to fight for CPF payouts to be distributed earlier and made more accessible? Lol

Pinky praised this NMP's speech, said it is excellent and promoted it on his fb page because she's an outstanding example of why we need NMPs and not opposition MPs. She is faithful to the PAP and sinkies can be brainwashed if a supposedly neutral NMP praises the CPF scheme.

In truth, she's just a female Calvin Cheng in a wheelchair.

Her speech can be heard here: https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

Ah Loong now thinks that your CPF savings is his to used as he pleases. How greedy can he be? After ripping you of 85 percent of your returns, he wants it all. Damn the PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A agree with her because a big portion of CPF contributions come from the employer and not from the employee.

The employer pays into CPF funds of its staff not out of generosity towards their employees but because the PAP has made the contributions mandatory.

It is therefore quite logical that the PAP has a big say regarding how you spend that money and how much you can draw.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A agree with her because a big portion of CPF contributions come from the employer and not from the employee.

It is part of the pay package.

The employer pays into CPF funds of its staff not out of generosity towards their employees but because the PAP has made the contributions mandatory.
But it belongs to the employee.

It is therefore quite logical that the PAP has a big say regarding how you spend that money and how much you can draw.

It is totally illogical. The person who gives you a gift has no right to tell you how and when you can use the gift.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is part of the pay package.
But it belongs to the employee.
It is totally illogical. The person who gives you a gift has no right to tell you how and when you can use the gift.

CPF contributions by employers are not gifts and are not part of the pay package. They are a government mandated contribution by employers towards Singapore's unique and superior retirement scheme.

No employer would "gift" the sum if it was not mandatory. Neither would it be incorporated into the pay package.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF contributions by employers are not gifts and are not part of the pay package. They are a government mandated contribution by employers towards Singapore's unique and superior retirement scheme.
It is part of payroll cost and thus qualify as the pay package. Have you not seen ads listing CPF contribution as one of the benefits?
I agree the CPF is unique but it is definitely NOT superior. It is a rip-off scheme where 85 percent of the returns is garnered by the government.

No employer would "gift" the sum if it was not mandatory. Neither would it be incorporated into the pay package.
Ask those foreigners who are getting more money because they don't have CPF.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is part of payroll cost and thus qualify as the pay package. Have you not seen ads listing CPF contribution as one of the benefits?
I agree the CPF is unique but it is definitely NOT superior. It is a rip-off scheme where 85 percent of the returns is garnered by the government.

Ask those foreigners who are getting more money because they don't have CPF.

Those who don't pay CPF may receive a higher take home pay but because there is no forced savings component in their package, they'll ultimately lose out when they reach retirement age.

In my case CPF forced me to save almost a million dollars. These savings formed the foundation of all my property investments which helped me make a further million or so.

I am eternally grateful to LKY for coming up with such a wonderful scheme.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha exactly she is quite right.
Cpf money is pap money.
You have to vote pap out if You want it back.
Hahaha same rule apply to the 60.1%.
Hahaha please like lhl facebook more.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
spot on. if i have a choice, i wouldnt want to contribute the employer portion to these ungrateful sinkies.
As of now, i am forced to pay extra 17% on top of their basic wage and also have to pay the skill development level + insurances

Sinkies should be thanking the PAP for the extra money they have.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on. if i have a choice, i wouldnt want to contribute the employer portion to these ungrateful sinkies.
As of now, i am forced to pay extra 17% on top of their basic wage and also have to pay the skill development level + insurances

Sinkies should be thanking the PAP for the extra money they have.

Retard lah you. can see but cannot use, whats the point!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not true!
In salary negotiations, employers work out the sums before offering you a "salary" taking into consideration the 13th month payment too.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Why dont you ask your employer if they would contribute the employer part if it was not mandated by the government?

i would have save about 20grand a month if i dont not need to pay the employer part.

it is amazing how you guys constantly fail to realised all the good things that the PAP has done for you.

Not true!
In salary negotiations, employers work out the sums before offering you a "salary" taking into consideration the 13th month payment too.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not true!

Salary negotiations have nothing to do with 13th month payments and CPF contributions.

They are all about demand and supply. Take it from me because when I was in manufacturing what we paid direct labor, indirect labor and executive staff had nothing to do with various components that made up remuneration. It had everything to do with what other companies were offering for a similar job.