• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nippon Samster Loser Nearly Dies Of Stroke After Masturbating Several Times A Day! Many Samsters Here In Danger Of Stroke!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1627796970016.png

KUALA LUMPUR — A Japanese man almost died of a stroke after masturbating several times a day.

Quoting a medical case study report, the Daily Mail reported that the 51-year-old suffered a stroke last year moments after ejaculating.

UK’s National Health Service (NHS) said the stroke the man suffered could have been triggered by having sex, coughing and even going to the toilet.

The man was instantly struck down with agonising ‘thunderclap’ headaches after he climaxed, and later began vomiting.

Concerned about his sudden symptoms, he went to Nagoya City University Hospital where checks by doctors found he had low blood pressure and was disoriented — two tell-tale signs of a stroke.

A CT scan of his brain revealed he had endured a subarachnoid haemorrhage — a life-threatening type of stroke that was caused by a blood vessel in his brain rupturing.

The man had since been discharged from the hospital after undergoing treatment for two weeks.

While doctors treating the man did not offer an explanation as to why he may have suffered a stroke from masturbating, the NHS said brain bleeding could happen as a result of physical exertion, such as lifting something heavy or having sex.

Dr Daniel Walsh, a consultant cerebrovascular neurosurgeon at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, told the portal that the ruptured aneurysm which caused the patient’s stroke is thought to be linked with a sudden increase in blood pressure, that is “something characteristic” in sexual activity.

Sexual activity of various kinds, including masturbation, has been linked to between 3.8 per cent and 14 per cent of all subarachnoid haemorrhage cases, he said.

t https://www.todayonline.com/world/j...sibly-caused-masturbating-several-times-daily

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Cut down on your chronic masturbation and tantric sex. It can cause you to foam and vomit.
on the contrary, tantric sex helped my kakis and I to stay strong and healthy, so we can fuck the PAP hard at the polls at every GE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
on the contrary, tantric sex helped my kakis and I to stay strong and healthy, so we can fuck the PAP hard at the polls at every GE.

Victor Lye will be coming to fuck you Aljunied oppies hard in GE2025! Just you wait!