• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nippon Football Club Wins S-League With 3 Months Before Season Ends! But Coach Must Hara Kiri For Fucking Up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
albirex-niigata-singapore-community-shield-winners.jpg

SINGAPORE: Japanese side Albirex Niigata won the first edition of the Singapore Premier League (SPL) on Sunday (Jul 22), with three months to go before the 2018 season ends.

The title is their third in a row, having won the previous two S.League (SPL's predecessor) titles.

The White Swans' 1-1 draw against Balestier Khalsa at the Toa Payoh Stadium meant that they have a 19-point lead at the top of the SPL table. With just six games remaining, they are beyond the reach of closest rivals Tampines Rovers.

The draw, however, also meant that Albirex have lost their perfect record. Entering Sunday's game, they had won all their previous 17 matches.

But Balestier were unfazed and forward Hazzuwan Halim's equaliser early in the second half, which cancelled Kenya Takahashi's first-half strike from a free-kick, helped the Tigers become the first time to take points off the champions.

Despite clinching the title, Albirex head coach Kazuaki Yoshinaga was ruing his side's inability to continue their winning streak.

Addressing reporters at the post-match press conference, he said: "We set out to win every game and today we did not win, so we did not achieve what we wanted to do. We only needed a draw to be champions, but we couldn't get the win so there is some regrets.

"We are happy to clinch the title, this is our club's 15th anniversary and all these years have been spent building up our foundation for what we are achieving right now. There was a lot of hard work put in these 15 years so we hope we can push on further after clinching this title."

Yoshinaga blamed his team's "lack of precision" in the match for their failure to win.

"This is something we have to work on ... I think the boys realise now they have a lot to improve and when we go back to the training ground, I hope they will work harder so that the next match will be better," the 50-year-old said.

Albirex have been dominant all year and broken at least two records. No team has started the season with 16 wins until they did it this year, and they have gone 29 league games unbeaten stretching back to last year.

Even more remarkably, they have had to assemble almost an entirely new squad as the new rules meant that all but one of their 21-man squad have to be under 23.

They have scored the most goals in the league, finding the back of the net 54 times, and conceded a measly 11 goals at the back - the fewest in the league.

Striker Shuhei Hoshino leads the goalscorers' chart with 18 goals and goalkeeper Yosuke Nozawa has had the most clean sheets with nine.

Two of their players, Ryujiro Yamanaka and Singaporean Adam Swandi, have the joint-most assists as well, along with Tampines' Yasir Hanapi and Brunei DPMM's Adi Said at seven.

Albirex will have a chance to set a new record for the biggest gap in points between the winners and runners-up. The current record is 20 points, set in 2002 by Singapore Armed Forces FC (now known as Warriors FC).

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...mier-league-title-three-months-to-go-10552962

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought Draw 1x2 @ odds of $7.00 :biggrin:

This is the first time that Albirex drop point in the SPL.
KNN congratulations. my uncle say KNN sometimes he feel that sg pool wants to fix for high odds to open when stake is low when punters are all scared and same time to attract more punters to try next time but later they won't make it happen liao very chek arc KNN

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN congratulations. my uncle say KNN sometimes he feel that sg pool wants to fix for high odds to open when stake is low when punters are all scared and same time to attract more punters to try next time but later they won't make it happen liao very chek arc KNN

Thank you bro sweetiepie, I also bought Balestier 1x2 @ odds of $13.00 just to cover :biggrin:

Sleague just bet small for fun can liao never go into serious gambling.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you bro sweetiepie, I also bought Balestier 1x2 @ odds of $13.00 just to cover :biggrin:

Sleague just bet small for fun can liao never go into serious gambling.
KNN yeah it is always better to cover both sides when the odds is high like 4+ onwards just in case fix for balestier to win will squeeze ball lol KNN 1 of my uncle kopi uncle friend like to play serious gamble with tampines and end up with mountains of debts to be cleared lifetime of work KNN

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that the PAP push for a huge population growth in Singapore is flawed-as the Japs have shown again and again that its quality and not quantity that matters.
If big population is so important-China and India will be number 1 and 2 in the world for everything -but its not and India esp is backward in most things!