• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nipple Cream

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wan to use on my wife and she says to try on myself first, really good to see mine turning light brown.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That what it says, gradual lightening. I think if original colour of nipple is pink then it will revert to pink, if ah neh i dunno.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEWARE....

if your partner uses this cream and you like sucking/suckling on her nips..you could very well
end up walking around with PINK LIPS/Tongue

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is stated there "using high quality natural herbs". If it is good maybe i try on my kkc see if can become pink. I give feed back later.

jw5

Generous Asset
Forget about nipple cream, the best nipple action is what that guy gets in the Korean movie "90 Minutes". :wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many types of cream for hair, face, hands, legs, body, nipple.
Have you seen any cream for penis and butt?
all these shit cream are marketed to earn woman easy $$$.
the ugly bu will have to spend own $$ thinking they will look better in attracting guys.
the chiobu will get their bf $$ to invest their beauty.

in both, the marketeer laugh their way to the bank

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cream effect is semi permanent. Meaning to say if you don't apply after seeing the effect which you desire, the colour will change back to its original. Hope this helps.