• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah...will she succeed ?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
600yahoo_nicoleseahnsprally.jpg

This wonderful and charismatic lady has blown away the hearts of all Singaporeans by her charm, courage and passion.

Will she succeed to swing the votes from the Pap to the Opposition ?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there are more open letters demanding her to apologise or further actions that demean her....then miracle might happen.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
600yahoo_nicoleseahnsprally.jpg

This wonderful and charismatic lady has blown away the hearts of all Singaporeans by her charm, courage and passion.

Will she succeed to swing the votes from the Pap to the Opposition ?

As much as I want her to succeed in Marine Parade GRC and even with the negativity surrounding Tin Pei-Ling, I think GCT will hold on. I hope she can enter Parliament through the NCMP route.
It will be a real waste of talent and a loss for Singapore's political process if she does not.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have feeling that is what is going to happen. Tintin would get into parliament and could get a Kate spade everyday with that amount of salary. If that happens she should run for president. Anyone knows what is the rule to run for president? Do you need to be a mp 1st?
As much as I want her to succeed in Marine Parade GRC and even with the negativity surrounding Tin Pei-Ling, I think GCT will hold on. I hope she can enter Parliament through the NCMP route.
It will be a real waste of talent and a loss for Singapore's political process if she does not.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have feeling that is what is going to happen. Tintin would get into parliament and could get a Kate spade everyday with that amount of salary. If that happens she should run for president. Anyone knows what is the rule to run for president? Do you need to be a mp 1st?

you need to be rich. Nicole isn't.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think a lot of Netizens including me, would want Nicole to succeed. However, the fact is that Marina Parade GRC is still PAP's forte with SM Goh around.

But I think she is doing a great job. Maybe next election, she should stand in some SMC with lots of young families, like Sengakang or Punggol SMC. Lots of young votes, late Gen X and Gen Y and PAP MPs also not strong.

Maybe she will stand a chance.

But this GE, she has already won the hearts of many Netizens!

:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple answer...no...notwithstanding GCT's gaffes n arrogance...on balance electorate still hv a soft spot for him...also the other nsp members hv not done anything...in fact that young chap spencer hardly helps by getting smeared wif a there is no smoke wifout fire teacher/student relationship scandal, n of all times 3 days before the GE...if nsp reduce pap mp grc below 60%, i wld say nicole wld hv done a brilliant job...next stop an ncmp post n exposure in parliament...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Nicole is the catalyst for the Opposition movement. She gave speeches at other NSP rallies and the welcome was thunderous!!! What a girl!!!

But sadly, she would be disappointed because Marine Parade is not easy to win. Not easy to beat the incumbents.

But we really don't know. Marine Parade might just crack and cave in with NSP winning a split hair vote in its favour !!!!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boys and girls, don't cut opposition so much slack. Nicole Seah speaks as if she just read a text book on public speaking and weaved all the presentation points into her speech. But there is no substance at all, just a hollow spokesperson to get people to vote for NSP. No wonder she is running for Marine Parade...no fight against the SM's team. She's just a flower vase in the election.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot! Retarded gay dog!

It is Singaporeans loss if Nicole does not make it. Text book on public speaking? Please ask Tin Tin and gang to buy one.

Just a flower vase? At least she did not loosen the top button to show off changi airport! Get Tin Tin some tissue paper on her next walkabout!

Boys and girls, don't cut opposition so much slack. Nicole Seah speaks as if she just read a text book on public speaking and weaved all the presentation points into her speech. But there is no substance at all, just a hollow spokesperson to get people to vote for NSP. No wonder she is running for Marine Parade...no fight against the SM's team. She's just a flower vase in the election.

Last edited: