• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah...will she succeed ?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not matter she win or not this time. We all should support her and help her next round. She is only 24, she can be our next Chiam and Low. Brothers must continue support her and give her chance and morale support.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not matter she win or not this time. We all should support her and help her next round. She is only 24, she can be our next Chiam and Low. Brothers must continue support her and give her chance and morale support.

Next Chiam and Low? You want her to hunch and be a co-driver?

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even GCT is fear of her present. She will march into the parliament.
NSP will win in the Marine Parade's battle

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x720.jpg

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will Pray that Nicole seah wins MP and it will be an amazing victory .Singlehandedly a 24 yr old handing Woody his Ass on a plate! wouldnt that be something.

Hope is always a good thing . If she doesnt win then i will pray.... for all of us. another 5 yrs of arsebanging!

~ouuuucch!

Man On The Street

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT at 70 years old, still indulging in name calling antics. NS at 24 talks about real issues affecting real lives. You guys figure it out.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can win if she stick to her guns and kick the cry babe tactics. What seems like working for others might not be suitable for her.

We need a heroine, someone that cares, someone that you can depend on, someone that comes to you in times of need, someone that will side you and fight for you...... That's what we have been lacking for the pass 5 years. Keep it up, babe!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think a lot of Netizens including me, would want Nicole to succeed. However, the fact is that Marina Parade GRC is still PAP's forte with SM Goh around.

But I think she is doing a great job. Maybe next election, she should stand in some SMC with lots of young families, like Sengakang or Punggol SMC. Lots of young votes, late Gen X and Gen Y and PAP MPs also not strong.

Maybe she will stand a chance.

But this GE, she has already won the hearts of many Netizens!

:biggrin:

i dunno why you sinkies are a bunch of dumbfucks... got goh there mean can win? knn
it is pple who vote and not what asshole is there , then it will win.

but of course, sinkies only do things when people tell them to.. such a sad thing , that is why i stay away from sinkies.