• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah visits Bedok South

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK has also been making frequent visits to the place too.
Chatting with the stall holders and the committee of the market there.
The heat in the kitchen is on.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSK has also been making frequent visits to the place too.
Chatting with the stall holders and the committee of the market there.
The heat in the kitchen is on.
Wow,,he will win big in the next erection,,,,,singkies are suckers for senior pap figures visiting them and giving them a minute of their day,,,,but I doubt he can keep it up,,,,least he get another stroke

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow,,he will win big in the next erection,,,,,singkies are suckers for senior pap figures visiting them and giving them a minute of their day,,,,but I doubt he can keep it up,,,,least he get another stroke

Really big stakes here. If cannot win or win by small margin, his standing will be in double jeopardy.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really big stakes here. If cannot win or win by small margin, his standing will be in double jeopardy.
Ok,,,although I dont think much of wankers party,,,i do feel that ah singh and ah nicole is really fighting for singkies,,,Nicole can and should win in the next erection,,I dont think ah keat can tong that long,,,firstly once u get to know him,,,u will not vote for him,,,and look at his pubic presentation,,etc,,does not inspire anyone...just a clown..and ah keat is actually the fall guy for kee chiu,,,once he falls,,kee chiu will take over,,that might make singkies scared,,,,but to me know,,if kee chiu take over I dont see anything to be afraid off,,,if singkieland is still prodding on with pinky as PM,.,,kee chiu or ah keat cant make it worst,,i mean how to fall when u are at ground floor?